Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Profile contents won't appear and... - Minitokyo

Profile contents won't appear and...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Uhhhmmm...well, my profile contents still appeared in my page a minute ago, but now it won't! I went to the PROFILE CONTENT area to check on the codes, and everything was still there...but the items won't seem to appear on my page :( Is that a bug? or maybe just something wrong with my server or something?
OOooohhh...and one more thing...I can seem to access the 'ADVANCED CSS' area as well. I kept on clicking on it, but nothing's happening :(

Help me...onegai -_-

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

once a mod/admin hops by they'll help...but what's happened is you've used the style ending/beginning coding, once it's reset don't use that bit of coding in the future, it's naturally created once you click on save, learned that like the second go around with the coding when it kept on happening to me...so be patient and wait for a mod/admin to reset it, sadly elites don't have that power

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

btw....it happened after I used these codes...

#search-form input.text {
background:#xxxxxx; /*where you type in your search term*/
border:medium none;
color:#xxxxxx;}

#search-form span {
background:#xxxxxx no-repeat scroll -200px 0; /*where it says tags*/

#nav-bar input.submit {
background: #xxxxxx repeat scroll -310px 0; /*the search button*/

#search-form label {
background:transparent no-repeat scroll 40px 0;
color:#xxxxxx; /*the text that says "search"*/
}

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

seems you got an extra "/" in your CSS. I deleted it and it seems to work now :)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.