Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Strange Love - Minitokyo

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

jonathandiva

jonathandiva

love is painful and sad

Quote by IanervanMerry-go-round ... Yeah, love is like it.

did the same mistake, over and over again. just like in honey and clover... maybe that's love. i think it's strange, and as well very sane.makes sense

Love is to experience pain, taking guilt, and acting stupid, meaningless things,

Love is to get addicted with someone, because it feels so beautiful.

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

"there's this girl who loves the most imperfect perfect boy and he doesn't believe in love
but she stays around him and works hard to try to get him to change his mind
with their fake love they fool around with each other
but only one of them is faking the love"

O MY DEAR GOD! O.O THIS IS JUST THE "LOVE CASE" I AM INVOLVED IN! O.O IT FITS PERFECTLY TO MY CURENT SITUATION! O.O

Signature Image

love is not not either, besides everything happens in life.
life is life!

...hear me...

good job, its really descriptive

Love can give both wings, and take them .... and we can only hope that you'll fall on your ass is not too painful.

P.S. I experienced a fall on his ass and believe me sick for a long time after that.
Love is not flawless, as it seems.

Sanchu

Sanchu

Waiting is a Talent

well it take no time to fall in love, but it takes you years to know what love is. ^^

Signature
If you can't understand my delicate stupidity, how can you understand my hardcore Insanity?

hironohiro56

hironohiro56

Death vs Rebirth

i was caught by two topics in there, kinda related. nice by the way. :D

at the end you wrote owlcity ? is this suppose to be a lyrics or something by owlcity ?

Quote by jonathandiva

Quote by IanervanMerry-g(...) ... Yeah, love is like it.

did the same mistake, over and over again. just like in honey and clover... maybe that's love. i think it's strange, and as well very sane.makes sense

honey clover =D
i like that anime

that is somehow unrequited love.. how sad teehee

It

sweet, LOL nice reference to the movie dr strangelove

Beautiful and touching...

i have no idea

It

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

Uph. Yeah, love is so strange sometimes. And I like your examples. I think some of them can be a good story for comics, especially in shoujo manga :P

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.