Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The ending of Code Geass (spoilers) - Minitokyo

The ending of Code Geass (spoilers)

Tagged under

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

yup sure is

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

Oh, i haven't watch it yet, wish to watch it >.<

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

really now u should

we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

i think the reason code geass is one of the best anime is because of the ending................i wouldn't want to change it....

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

True well Nunally did restore peace so all's well ends well Lulu has a life with CC living peacefully

i dunno, the ending of geass was kinda... weird. i kinda didnt like the whole notion of "unite the world through hating me". haha as a joke, a friend of mine points out that lulu is not dead, he's merely in the bag (haha school days reference).
But i did like lulu's character to some extent so kinda dont want him to die :P

lelouch is dead

Yes I agree that the ending of Code Geass was a little tragic but necessary

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

I don't know, but I hope there will be a third season !

I have not watched

it was really sad :(

why lelouch died

Ok so what do u think about this clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_jRCftsWnA&feature=related

Actually i like the current ending :D
Of course i was sad when some of the characters died, but i think it was nice for the story and all~

About the clip: the video freezes when lelouch appears, better reasons why it's fake are in most commentaries. Also, the real last episode doesn't show his face. Maybe he's alive, maybe not, but definitely the video is fake :D

Lelouch has died.
He is my Hero
All High Lelouch

way too sad
but awesome

the ending was really depressing for me. it's not fair that Leoulch had to die when he'd finally become a real good guy. but it's a part of what makes geass so great .maybe they could give us some sort of a hint that Lelouch is alive. like, if it turned out that man giving cc a ride was somehow extremly similar to Lelouch...

I don't know, but I think the ending's perfect actually. If you think of this way that C.C. gave her immortality to him, and he was driving the truck at the end. So they might live happily ever after, with a peaceful world. =)

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

A lot of people upset about Code Geass ending, including me. But I won't change anything, because I think it already has a great plot. Some changes such as CC and Lelouch live happily ever after will make it weird, 'cause somewhat it sounds like a mere fairytail not a great anime.

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

Lelouch alive and happy with C.C!

"I WOULDN'T HAVE KILLED LELOUCH AND SHIRLEY! THEY WOULD'VE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!"

Copy and paste that qoute if you agree! And that's exactly what i would've done!

But not to worry. Code Geass is getting a season 3! Yup. Just go to AnimePalm for more info. SO...Maybe Shirley can come back! ^_^

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

I think leloch and shirley would be a good couple but i feel the same for CC as well. The ending was good and bad. He did accomplish his goal at a big cost and i guess its a way to repent himself for all the things he did. If certain things didn't happen like Shirley dying and her father and his geass always on, things could have turn out differently. I really didn't want him lelouch to die and i would perfer if Suzaku Kururugi die instead. i say they should remake code geass in a few different version just to see which ending would have been better.

the same ending for me is fine! it was epic!

buuuut....since i'm a good yaoi fan...suzaku and gino could have ended together

lol

* lelouch didn't die..he is alive cause he completed the geass
^ Lelouch and C.C together as a couple..kekeke

~~Spreading DARAGON LOVE~~

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.