Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT-Maigetsu: Special No 5 WHO IS YOUR VALENTINE? - Minitokyo

MT-Maigetsu: Special No 5 WHO IS YOUR VALENTINE?

Are you going to confess this Valentines Day?

Yes, only to Mai-chan though :x
45 votes
Yes! I'll approach them!
40 votes
No, because I'm already with my sweetiepie <3
87 votes
No, because it's too embarassing ;_;
52 votes
Only if he/she confesses first!
44 votes
I don't have a Valentine ToT
312 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

supersillious

supersillious

One of those untalented guys.

it'll be just a normal day...

Shaina

Shaina

Trimmer of an online magazine

Quote by mick-klaassenat valentines day i normally wait and see you know.
i wait until one walks towart me and confess :P

I know in advance

Signature

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

I'm single....

But I still think V-day is pointless. It's not even a real holiday. ( LIke X-mas, Thanksgiving, and easter)

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

Valentines it's not a holiday here as well, Girls don't actually give chocolate to guys to confess. But some do celebrate it.
aww, the most votes are by single peeps.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

garnetyuna

garnetyuna

~ Choukage ~

I hate Valentine! and I have no one at the moment either -___-

Signature

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

I agree. Alot of people thinks it's a national holiday. Nope. just another one of those mindless holidays.

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

You can celebrate your love everyday, you don't need a special day for it. Same for confessing.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

Single for now.....

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

hm...... Happiness.... what is it?

QueenYukoSora

QueenYukoSora

As long as you're mine

I never had a valentine, and frankly I don't plan to yet.

Oh, what I would give if only you could be with me.

gankei

gankei

Aristoteles

My girlfriend died so its a mere holiday to me now...

People cant ignore it when looking upon someone they fear..There are two actions one can take. Bow down to that source of fear or get rid of that fear by getting rid of that source.

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

I'm srry to hear that gankei

OMG! Most of the people voted not having a valentine! o.O
What's wrong with the world?

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

What? There is nothing wrong with the world. ppl have their preffrences.

FlowerDog

FlowerDog

Loves Ya!

I am content being alone. lol

Shaina

Shaina

Trimmer of an online magazine

I say the same FlowerDog

Signature

ragebolt

ragebolt

loser w/ over confidence issues

Why do you keep saying that being alone is not a problem or is better?! no it's not! if you die without even trying to find the one you're supposed to be happy with, then that just proves you more to be illogical hypocrites that justifies their incompetence through believing in what you know is wrong.

I know i might incur the wrath of some singles here but i'm 1000% percent sure that the only reason a person can be happier alone than with someone is when he/she has only been with people that doesn't fit him/her.

Instead of turning into a hater, use your time to fall in love and be loved in return, because "if you can't fight them, join them" and believe me, you can't ever fight them, people around you will keep on going labidabi(arabian way of saying sweet) with someone (Dem those mothaf*ckers!...ooops sori sori sori).

Don't believe that wrong fansub of BLEACH, it said : "Shinigami and Sanpaktu are TWO IN ONE"

P.S.
To those who will confess to me, please be warned that there's just WAY TOO MANY of you but i can only accommodate one. Please bear with me through this inconvenience.(hahaha...you wish!) To those one hundred thousand plus that're interested, kindly submit your resume(re-shu-mei) on my PM Inbox and i will try to pick one after i discuss it with my advisers. No experience is required. To those that are planning to send their resume(re-shu-mei) twice for more chances, you will automatically be disqualified and therefore dumped. To those who will not be chosen, do not take your own life, suicide is not the answer, you can nolonger see me if you're dead.

(the P.S. is there just for the sake of comedy, do not take it seriously, there is not one girl who will confess to me.)

My Professor on Art once asked me to recite the different types of arts, i said Martial arts.., I went home early that day.
Why work for 6 pack abs when you can get just 1 big pack.

Lilith13

Lilith13

I need the end to set me free ~

I'm ok being alone in Vday.. The best is to go out with other single friends and party \

Razz1

Razz1

Sniff..

After I make eye contact with you baby we will become one for all eternity. Soon after our gentle caressing and touching we will merge into a mass of entangled limbs and pulsating flesh begging for more.....ahhh.

Enough of that, did you take the garbage out?

We all need a day to remand us of love, affection... I don't think it's important if it is a holiday or not. If you like somebody, or have somebody it's a special day for you because you can show them how much you care for them. It's a holiday as long as you really believe that. I think it is all in your heart.
I'll like to give all of you a special gift : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCSe66pWNmc
(I really hope you will like it and not fall asleep :D )

Valentines Day is always a day for me to bilk friends of presents,I love this day very much!
Ehh~~^_^What a great day!I love everyone around me!
Best wish to everyone!

Hikaruru

Hikaruru

Todo vuelve al inicio

Bueno yo estare con mi Novia supongo! Haremos cosas de San Valentin y despues alocadamente haremos algo inesperado! asi estara bien xD espero que todos la pasen de lo mejor xD

Signature
	Image Que buenos wallpapers

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

I'm not a hater Rage, I just feel that V-day is a usless hoiliday. eh....

Why do i even bother...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

If these are all shout-outs, please send them to Mai-chan in the format requested please!

Signature Image

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.