Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vampire Diaries!? - Minitokyo

Vampire Diaries!?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

not bad :D

Neurotripsy

Neurotripsy

알리시아

Not my thing

I like both the series and the books, but they are completely diferent.

I watch the TV show and i like it, Nina Dobrev is so pretty :)

i have read the book till someone died (don't want to give a spoiler :D). it was not that great.

nihiliafy

nihiliafy

~nowhere~

I really love the series, though I read the books before watching. The story is so cheesy, but on TV it looks a bit more mature.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I've read the books. I also watch the tv show, I really like it. In my personal opinion I like the tv series better than the books. I personally CAN'T STAND Stefan, in the books or in the show. Damon is way better^^ and hotter.

Quote by MisaSasekageI've read the books. I also watch the tv show, I really like it. In my personal opinion I like the tv series better than the books. I personally CAN'T STAND Stefan, in the books or in the show. Damon is way better^^ and hotter.

i also liked Damon while i read the books :))
i also heard the movie is better and i might watch it when it ends :D

I realy like the TV show

VAmpires diary r not bad. every1 like the bad guys.. Damon. i like him too.

I think, that VD is quite good.... Damon is my fav <33
Sometimes Stephan makes me frustrate... but... I don't care xD
But the books... I really, really hate!

The TV is better, for we can see really hot actors ! (Damooon)

i love my drama, and this is a good drama with complex characters.

It's just annoying they keep making vamp/human love stories and treat Wolves like there nothing. I mean first in twilight they disrespect the Quileute Tribe and they screw up the Werewolf legends in vampire diaries but I will say the attitudes ofthe vamps in Diaries is better in the show than in any of the twilight stuff.

I like that book, but TV show i didn't watch...

I love The lord of the rings!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.