Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kimi ni Todoke - Minitokyo

Kimi ni Todoke

Tagged under Kimi ni Todoke

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Is there anyone else here as madly in love with this series as I am? T_T;;

OMG im sooooo into it right now. cant w8 for the episodes.

I know. The wait is slowly driving me into depression.

Exactly when will the episodes come out?

Episode 19 should be out tomorrow if it stays true to the weekly schedule. ^_^;

im loving the progress of the story

Pretty much best shoujo anime out there. It's hard to come across a good shoujo at all :'/

Hmm, never tried a shoujo series before. Is it really good?

It's nothing short of fantastic. Give it a try, at least. ^_^;
It's also 14th overall on AniDB right now with a score of 8.97, so I think it's safe to say that the show is of good quality to say the least. ;)

How many episodes are there?

19 so far - there's going to be 24 overall.
It's being subbed by Eclipse, too, so the subs are great.

Nice *o*
I think series is going a little slow~ I don't like the fillers though.
<3 But I love teh manga *O*

Fillers? Eh, I wouldn't really say that. They're still relevant to the story and focus on character development (mainly Sawako), so it's not like they're unrelated/pointless or anything.

I was curious about it since it's on everybody's rec list, but I found the premise kinda ridiculous. Uh, high schoolers scared of a classmate they associate with a horror movie character? But I'll probably get back to it when I get in the mood, just because everybody's singing praises about it. Just a question: for semi-shoujo skeptics like me, how many chapters/episodes do you suggest I read/watch before I decide it's not really my kind of thing (just in case it's a slow starter)?

How is it ridiculous? And, well, that's not entirely accurate: they're not scared of her because of the resemblance, as such - it just adds to her general introverted, lacking-of-social-skills image. No-one understands her, and because of her looks, they just stay away from her. I find the premise charming and incredibly entertaining, personally.

As for how many episodes you should watch, well, watching the first episode should make it easy enough to decide whether it'd be your thing or not. I'd recommend watching at least 6, though, because that more or less marks the end of the first arc.

diskeTTe22

diskeTTe22

so it goes..

SOOO LOOOVEEEE this anime.
i just can't put it into words. hahahahah :DD
the season 1 is going to end nxt week. really hoping fr season 2, gotta keep my fingers crossed. HAHAHHAAHA :)

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

kimi ni todoke is perfect!

i love sawako and kazehaya...

i mean, their tandem is so maddening...

i am now watching it on the net... ^_^

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

Hehe, good for you. ^_^;;

I ordered the three currently released volumes of the english manga so far, which arrived two days ago. It's fantastic, of course.

It's going to be sad, what with the anime finishing this week... T_T;;

I wouldn't say MADLY in love....but I do like it.
The layout of the manga sorta turned me off it to begin with

diskeTTe22

diskeTTe22

so it goes..

it's really kinda sad that it's gonna end this week. :(
but really hoping for the season 2. gotta keep my fingers crossed i guess. hahahahha :DD

Yeah, a second season would be perfect... there's definitely enough material to work with, it just depends on whether they follow through or not.

diskeTTe22

diskeTTe22

so it goes..

There's a big chance that there would be a season 2. I've read that the child of Shiina really jumps whenever it sees the chibi form of Sawako. The fact that she would like to see her child happy, leads to a big possibility for season 2. oye. hhahaha :DD

Well, the manga covers nearly/around about two times as much as what the anime's covered, so, if they were prepared to, a second season is entirely possible. ^_^;;
...until then, I'll be sitting over here waiting for the rest of the english manga to be translated. See you all in a a year or two.

i'm a big fan of this anime too.. sawako's really stupid, yet kazehaya fell in love with her.. nice pair..! ^_^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.