Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did anyone other then me cry? - Minitokyo

Did anyone other then me cry?

Tagged under Clannad

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

yeah, clannad is pretty sad

zankoku

Tokihanate!

sure
its only natural to cry while watching this anime i guess cause its really sad

i have been cry after ending scene of air

This is my deviantart
Signature Image

Yup, i cried a few times. I never thought that I would cry since one of my friends told me she didn't like this anime and so I was not hoping for something great to happen while watching. She was wrong though, I really like the anime. ^^,

randomly--random

randomly--random

i'm bored.

i kind of cried on most of the episodes in this series... i sorta hated myself for crying on an anime series but i really can't help it... ^^,

~i will not regret no matter what might happen from now on~

i havent watched clannad yet. but i do cry when watching anime when its really sad.

havent watched it yet!

Yeah, I did cried, think I cried too much that my eyes were swollen the next day. I cried consecutively for the last few episodes, every time when Tomoya misses Nagisa. ='(

Cry...probably not.

i glad that everyone liked the show and i recomend everyone who hasn't seen it to everyone else.

I liked after story quite a bit since finally in the second season the story seems to actually develop unlike the first season where mainly characters were developed
But the ending sucked

Spoiler (show)

Reviving both characters is one of the cheapest moves i have ever encountered in anime history

The part that got me the most was at the tennis match, right after Nagisa gets hit. When both Kyou and Ryou break down, I felt so bad for them.

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

I never saw Clannad before, but I think that's not a big problem if you feel that had a sad ending and then you cry. Actually, when I watch some dramas that had some sad endings, I cried too.

thanks everyone for your remarks i love them and thank you for the SPOILER alerts instead of just writing >.<

Nope did not cry. Sorta forgot what it was about though.

clannad is really sad

merged: 10-07-2010 ~ 02:22pm
clannad is really sad

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

i didn't really cry but i did feel like crying

Signature

I havn't watched it?

lol then watch it it's worth your time and anyone elses who hasn't yet seen it

If you actually cry of even feel like crying (or anything else), IMO, that shows how well-done the anime is (or at least that particular episode). Even to this day, I STILL openly cry when watching certain episodes of Clannad / ~After Story~ and the Tomoyo and Kyou OVA episodes (and watching vids of the Visual Novel too with them).

xragunax

xragunax

The Wind that Vanishes into Dusk

um... u r female or male, y people now days are so emotional. Anyone watched the After Story?

Te2

Te2

I haven't watched it yet...
but if thats so sad, i tink i will shed my tears...
anyone see asuka lose versus eva series in end of evangelion?
I cry for that scene..damn shinji!

I cried with Clannad and Ef-tales of melodies.

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

almost cried it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.