Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 whats the recent book u've read? - Minitokyo

whats the recent book u've read?

page 2 of 16 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 Next » 373 total items

Killer by Sara Shepard =)

In french it's called "les menteuses, tome 6 : dangers"...I don't know where they found that translation ^^'

i was reading some kind of adult romance mystery and murder book...i forgot the name and let one of my friends barrow it.

"The Mummy, or Ramses the Damned" by Anne Rice

the art of seductionlmaoo

The Juvie Three

44IsoO

44IsoO

cmon shake ya bum

Bastian Sick - Der Dativ ist dem Genitiv sein Tod

Translation: Bastian Sick - The dative's the genitive's death

The time of the ghost - Diana Wynne Jones. It begins quite slowly (I have even given up) but it's thrilling towards the end. Though I really like better some other books from her.

Signature

Panncakez

Panncakez

Resident Yukiist

Currently reading Dear John, but I can't remember what the last book I read was... Possibly Breaking Dawn from the Twilight series. A friend recommended them to me; she likes romance novels.

The Lost symbol by Dan Brown

45 short and shivery by robert d. san souci
my friend lend it to me but before 4 months i don''t have any interest on reading books it's just that i have nothing to do besides surfing and play with my adorable pets

merged: 04-08-2010 ~ 11:09am
there are 45 stories but i only like 3 or 4 of it

WO HEN CHU SE

Michael Laimo 'Deep in the Darkness' :)

Heroides by Ovid for uni.

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

Currently reading The Vampire Armand by Anne Rice (I don't like vampire books, but hers are ok), next one is Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov.

The Lost symbol

Man is still less himself as speaking in person. Give him a mask and tell the truth.
Oscar Wilde

The fire - K.N

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

Angel's blood - Nalini Singh... romance with paranormal... this is the kind of book I understand why newspapers talked about vampires and angels being the new alpha males... I don't think I will try to get there too often, I like better paranormal or fantastic with romance than romance with paranormal or fantastic...

Signature

Shadowland - Alyson No

Max Frei - The book of loneliness

kmt89cccp

kmt89cccp

I'm a Satan in f**cking world

so much weirdos - i'm goin out

The Stepsister Scheme - Jim Hines
Not bad, lot of action, fun but I didn't really care about the characters

Signature

how to train your dragon.. X) and the other series... X)

the amazing spider-man...do comics count?

The Great Gatsby by Scott F. Fitzgerald...it was for school ok!

page 2 of 16 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 Next » 373 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.