Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite series you like to rewatch - Minitokyo

Favorite series you like to rewatch

page 3 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 Next » 316 total items

Ronin Warriors! and Saint Seiya. Love those two.

Scarven

Scarven

Lost in Wonderland

Code Geass, Elfen Lied, Bakemonogatari, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

my-maidenclamp-a-holicdark-walliestag-licioustsubasachamber-of-kingsjapanesevectoryvector-wallerscelestial-luminessefye-fanss20-signaturestudiowings-loversmangaholicsjapaneselovercolorfull-walliesdoujinshi-support-clubcarnelian-sworldthe-planning-boardsakura

Saiunkoku Monogatari , La Corda D'Oro and Ouran High School Host Club ^^

ouran high school host club, digimon adventures/frontier, fruits basket, pokemon johto, naruto (not the shippuden one cuz that's still running!), Yu-gi-oh the original not GX, Fushigi Yugi!

A lot! Dragon Ball... One Piece (fyeah, will always rewatching it)... GSD... Kyou Kara Maoh, too!

Gundam (Seed/Seed Destiny, Wing, 00) rewatched all at least 3 times

thesleepingdoll

thesleepingdoll

? Frozen Rose ?

Ouran High School Host Club, Code Geass, Vampire Knight and Prince of Tennis. Also Death Note (well the real live-action movie though)

omona! ?(

rennikun

rennikun

Ya-Ha!

there's too many to watch these days so watching them again is so hard, but i have watched school rumble and fullmetal alchemist twice...

i would say hayate no gotoku and gintama

Inuyasha, Bleach and others that I have not got the chance to watch ._.

inuyasha, outlaw star, dnangel are all amazing

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

Saint Seiya (specially the movies XD), Fate/stay night and Noir.

Signature

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

CODE GEASS AND DRAGON BALL Z

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

Kenshikun

Kenshikun

???????

Gintama~ it never gets old

Some Gunbuster won't be bad to rewatch since I kinda didn't give it a chance but that was after watching Evangelion and...yeah didn't like Eva...and I sorta hated Gainax for a while until I watched Gurren Lagann.

Gundam(see/destiny) Evangelion, Ouran, and Elfen Lied( which i have watched the whole series about 12 times).

me..

gakuen ouji, kimi ni todoke, skip beat and another comedy shoujo xD

Hakuouki?Kimi ni Todoke?Akagami no Shirayukihime?etc.

I like Shoujo mangas and Bishies, but I don't read Yaoi & Yuri ^^?

zero3

zero3

sweet dreams...

katekyo hitman reborn, code geass, fruits basket, saiunkoku monogatari...

psyche458

psyche458

the dark warper

toradora and k-on

Signature
all is fair in death
my-maiden sakura photoshop-lovers soul-eater-shibusen

0123xdc

0123xdc

?????

definitely junjou romantica x3 it's so adorable, i could watch it all the time^^

Love Eureka Seven, FMA and FMP! could watch them and read them over and over.

code geass + death note

orenjikaze03

Certified NanoFate/YukaNana Fan

hmmm for me, Lucky Star, Nanoha series, Saki, K-ON, what else, well I guess by far, those are what I enjoy to re-watch lots of times and I don't get tired of them. =D

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

All that I have - also all the old classic ones - like Lady Oscar or Mila Superstar! ^-^

page 3 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 Next » 316 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.