Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem with thumbnails not loading properly - Minitokyo

Problem with thumbnails not loading properly

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Whenever I browse scans and get so many pages in, the thumbnails fail to load. Also, the larger image won't load after clicking on the link, and the picture can't be downloaded either. The same goes for scans in my favorites too. I've tested this in both Firefox 3.6.2 and Internet Explorer 8, and IE takes it a step further by loading almost no images at all - even the ones on the front page show up as broken.

I seem to have the same problem. I tried to load this into various browsers, and the website was just a list, blank, no thumbnails or any images. I thought it was my web browser or my internet, but as i found out, even on other computers, it didnt work, the website remains blank on the background, and none of the images show up.

I seem to have the same problem too!
I try to download a image but the thumbnails and image fail to load.
firefox,google chrome,IE these browser didn't work

I'm having a similar problem right now. I can't see any images, just text. This only happens at this site.

The same problem. I don't see any images after clicking "Download".

Hey well, it's working now, it's back up, i can view the images and the web page now.

Couldn't even view the site few hours ago... Just a blank page with a lot of lists. But everything is working now! :D

~Follow Me On Twitter Soon!...
My Da ->http://ifreakart.deviantart.com/

http://forum.minitokyo.net/t67027

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Are you still having this problem?

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Quote by FranAre you still having this problem?

Me?

Yes, I do.

kabe9

kabe9

NadeShiko9 at Zerochan.net

Same happened to me. zerochan also. tried different computers same thing happened. this computer uses firefox other windows explorer. worked before. yesterday first happened.

Fluffeh!!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.