Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gothic Contest Extension - Minitokyo

Gothic Contest Extension

Group announcement by My-Maiden

page 1 of 1 13 total items

aneznam

aneznam

~zen~

Since some people asked to extend this contest already, we will extend it but I would like to know how many of you still plan to submit so I will not set a date now, we will wait for you to finish.

So, please everyone who's still making their entries and plan/wish to submit them post here and tell us that + how much time u expect u'll need... and then we will wait for everyone who posted here to finish their works ^^

*try not to take more than 20 days though :D*

RanMouri

Scanner

RanMouri

I was thinking about to make a wall. I have startet... but then I hadn't much time. Would you give me 2 weeks more? Because in the next week is my birthday and my nephew has his Communion. If not I will post it later as a normal wall.

rizacaga

rizacaga

rizacaga

me...i just need to finish some little things...but i cant work on it now...can u give me time at least till next monday or sunday i only can work on it at saturday and sunday ^^'..pls...?
but any time longer than that would be awesome....:3

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

well i changed my contest scan to a much easier one, i guess max 2 weeks and i am done...since i am ill i might wall a bit slower..but oh well >___<

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

[ S H O C K A D E L I C A ]

I'm only a maybe
I started in a really differet style compared to what I'm used to .____.
Its going sooooooooooo slow

tag-licious
Help keep MT organized <3
I'll give you cookies :3

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

I touched my lappie once in two weeks :| even forgot how ps looks T-T
My entry is outlined 95% base color 95% and painted 5% but yenno can't promise nothing since I work during the week and study in weekends :/ maybe I could squeeze some time in the weekend.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Dropping out on this, sorry girls(& guys?)...Too much to work on for me with so less time unless you don't mind waiting a month or so.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

Hey guys, Sorry I can't make it.
I wanna thank you for giving us the opportunity thou.
Good luck to all entries.

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

;_;

You too...

;;_;;

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

[ S H O C K A D E L I C A ]

Yah me too
I don't have the time to finish it within a reasonable time frame

tag-licious
Help keep MT organized <3
I'll give you cookies :3

RanMouri

Scanner

RanMouri

Sorry, I'm too. I was thougt that I can make it with the more time. But no I got to design Jobs of a flyer for a kindergarten and a sports Club.
But I promise I will finish this wall as soon as possible. And than as a normal submission. By the way, my entry has lose such you see this great masterpiecees. Good luck to all.

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

;_; Oh well, as long as I see them finished I don't mind if they are not for the contest. The important thing is that you got inspired by the theme :3

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

I sure did got inspired :3
But mine wasn't going the way I wanted either. It was too bight xD

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.