Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT customization - Minitokyo

MT customization

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

just a suggestion

it would be nice if we had an option of what we want (and don't want) on the side of the page, like shoutbox, recent entries/thread. It would be nice if we can turn them on and off.

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

Yes it would be very nice to customize them. I could browse MT more swiftly with my BT on and more! Great idea Rex!

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

Sandy

Sandy

graphic fighter

Ageed. Because I just noticed MT is way more slower again with that shoutbox............. -_-;

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

there should be an option to turn off all these moving sigs -_-

*runs away*

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by Sir_Boingal0tthere should be an option to turn off all these moving sigs -_-

*runs away*

lol the easiest way to to this is to only allow small .jpeg's rex :P

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

can we just get rid of this horrible shoutbox... there is pm, icq, irc, aol, msn etc. ways to chat

RahXephon

the Professor

So is the shoutbox the source of all this slowness? GET IT OUT :P

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

it used to be optional before. All you had to do was click on the "shoutbox" button. But becuase it had written below that it was disabled, no one used it ^_^'

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

yeh..i think thatz a great idea....being able to turn off/on options on the left/right side stuff XD

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

Quote by SandyAgeed. Because I just noticed MT is way more slower again with that shoutbox............. -_-;

so true u_u
*shakes fits to shoutbox*

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

lol, no, it's not the shoutbox that makes it slow.. not at all..

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by Sheqellol, no, it's not the shoutbox that makes it slow.. not at all..

i want to move the shoutbox back to the left side >__>;;

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.