Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Aizen is he a god or mad men what do think? - Minitokyo

Aizen is he a god or mad men what do think?

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Sosuke Aizen the leader of the espada is he a god or man gone mad well what do think? i'm also colleting data

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Well yets see he is deferentially not mad, because he is so calm and cool, but he is no god. I think with the right zanpaktou you could win. he is merely using his own mind and tricks to win. He is a good strategist.

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

Not a God nor a mad man.
He's just damn good at speeches and playing with their minds.
Unlike Ichigo and Renji who just attacks people without thinking.

~Follow Me On Twitter Soon!...
My Da ->http://ifreakart.deviantart.com/

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Quote by AnimeFan10Not a God nor a mad man.
He's just damn good at speeches and playing with their minds.
Unlike Ichigo and Renji who just attacks people without thinking.

Yea Ichigo is just a roaring beast that won't think. That gives me a idea.

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Interesting and so true guys well i agree he's a great stargist

we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

in my opinion i think that aizen is the bitch of Bleach!

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

i wouldnt say mad man or god just a cool strategist that kicks and is trying to play god but if anyone could pull it off he could woot woot

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Aizen is not the bitch that role is kira izuru and damn staright ahhhhzz

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

Rukia is Ichigo's bitch too!

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Aizen is sure the master of suspense, through all his speeches, how long is it going to take the guy to reveal this new power of his? Is he a god or a demon? On a side note, Urahara shows up on the battlefield in the end part of the latest Bleach manga chapter. I wonder if we'll see Aizen and Urahara duke it out?

Signature

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

true and maybe we will

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Quote by minayuriAizen is sure the master of suspense, through all his speeches, how long is it going to take the guy to reveal this new power of his? Is he a god or a demon? On a side note, Urahara shows up on the battlefield in the end part of the latest Bleach manga chapter. I wonder if we'll see Aizen and Urahara duke it out?

Hey wasn't there another image that had the same thing. It was a fake Bleach manga pic with Urahara on one side and Isshin on the other getting ready to fight Aizen.

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

Photos shopped Manga Image? Maaaaahhhhhoooooooo!?

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

No i read it off manga stream and Uhara Is There

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

I see. hm...

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

that would be soo sweet woooo :) ya

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

He is not a god, but he is a hell of a good strategist, playing tricks on everyone. Though he still is mad.

Though I am confident that Ichigo and his band of vigilantes will stop Aizen

We'll wait for the next installment of bleach where Urahara will dish out his bankai on Aizen...

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

I see... hm...

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Ulhara doing bankai would be great i mean benhime is alread a kickass shinkai but banki it would own

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I too would like to see Urahara's Bankai too. And another thing, I'm quite curious about who has the best chance to defeat Aizen, Urahara or Ichigo? Sure Ichigo has all this power(being both a Shinigami and a Vizard), but I know never to underestimate Urahara, Urahara knows Aizen quite well and he's also experienced.

Signature

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

That would be something interesting. to see.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

I' going with Ichigo

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

Ichigo being a Shinigami and vizard I would have to go with Ichigo too.

Well in every society, there's a corporate structure. Let's say like a system to follow or to base on, part of this system might be - for an example containing different parts of a government body. Now those who don't follow that system can change it from within or from an external perspective. Now if you change it from within that is all politics bullocks, but Aizen changed it from an external perspective which makes him a mad man with an intellect of a strategist. He is neither good nor a god, well that's what I would say anyways. It's so cliche that bleach turned out this way.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.