Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is/are your favourite book/s? - Minitokyo

What is/are your favourite book/s?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

harry potter,
especiaLLy the 7th book

Lord Of The Rings & Harry Potter ;)

I like mysteries, fantasy, military books. For example, Star Wars, Dragonlance books. My favorite Georg Engel: Legion's death. 14 years old I read these books. I do not regret it! :)

the inkheart series

Memoirs of a Geisha, The Joy Luck Club, Falling Leaves etc...

I read the picture of dorian gray and it was really great.

now, my favorite books are "The night's house" of PC and Kristin Cast

fantasy books owna.
Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, the best.

kuro-ikaru

kuro-ikaru

100% seme xD

I like fantasy, historic, surrealist and postmodern books.
My favourites are "Temeraire" saga by Naomi Novik, "Harry Potter" saga by J.K.Rowling, "Tales of the Otori" series by Gillian Rubinstein and Haruki Murakami's books. :3

Keep moving forward, even if it's a road made up by corpses.

I like anything, fantasy, or books by Anne Rice XD

paper-star

paper-star

*fold*fold*fold*---tadaaaah!!!

Quote by Steffi1690Just want to know what everyone of you is reading - what's your favourite book/s is/are?

I'm talking about real books - so NO MANGAS here!

For me - I love to read Fantasy books where are girls the heroes =^.^= They are the best!

I also love to read good krimis or thrillers but not as much as I love to read good fantasybooks! *lol*

There are too many to list them all... ;P

I hate to read Vampire books they are all the same for me (and mostly remind me of Vampire Knight) - mostly I hate the Twilight series by Stepanie Meyr.. -_-

So now I want to hear from you - what's yours?

hmmm.. harry potter's always at the top of my list...never really like the twilight series much though
we share the same interest of books..hehe, fantasy and thrillers..^^ i always like a book that keeps me up at night until i reach the end..^_^

Wheel of Time series for now.

Books about war definitely! I like Hemingway, Ryan and so on....lost generation and beat g.

Sang Pemimpi........................

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

Well, there is so many books that interesting for me. I love some simple love stories, and sometimes I read detective stories too, and thriller story. I like fantasy novels too, like Bartimeus series or Golden Compass.

mine is the Wolf Brother series :)

The ones of the Twiliht series, ooh and Narnia :)

eijem

eijem

Eijem loves YAOI

Harry Potter

?? ? ?? Happy Birthday! Juudaime! ?? ? ??

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

I have a LOT of favourite books. I love reading and I can brawl that I have read over a 100 books :P But among all the books I?ve read the ones I liked the best are:

-The Divine Comedy by Dante Aliguieri
-The Bloody Countess by Andrei Codrescu
-Sofia's World by Jostein Gaarder
-The Labyrinth of Solitude by Octavio Paz
-Wuthering Weights by Emiliy Br

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

my mangas! lol

hummm....me like harry potter and twilight too lol

le guerre del mondo emerso of Licia Troisi..

I'm up to date with the Vampires of the South series also know as the True Blood series by Charlaine Harris
I also love 12.000 de Capete de Vite and Domnisoara Christina by Mircea Eliade (a romanian author)
Veronika Decides to Die by Paulo Coelho
and many more =]

[Ignorance is bliss...]

m9ine

m9ine

Kaizoku ou ni orewa naru!!!

James Herriot Series
Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy Pentology
This Other Eden

i love the Shannarah book series by Terry Brooks. if you like J.R.R. Tolkien then you will love this guys books

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.