Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is/are your favourite book/s? - Minitokyo

What is/are your favourite book/s?

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 103 total items

i like JuMP and literators

Flowers for Algernon written by Daniel Keyes
I can never forget the feeling I got when I first read the book.

Lord of the Rings, Evermore, die Tribute von Panem

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

No family, i love novel, not love story

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

If you love fantasy books I have to recomend you "The Name of The Wind" from Patrick Rothfuss. It's the first volume of a triology and it's absolutely superb!
The second volume "The Wise Man's Fear" were only release last month, it's 1000 pages long and it was the first book that I ever read in English. I couldn't wait for the translation. It's huge, it was in English, but I only spend one week to finish it. Belive me, it's really great.

I also hate the Twilight saga (and I'm not telling it based on the films, I actually read the first book... all of it... and I really hated) but Stephenie Meyer is a great writer. I loved "The Host", is one of my favourite books.

"BE DIFFERENT, BE YOURSELF
love yourself, kiss a stranger, touch the fire, look at the sunset, feel the wind, taste a tear, enjoy life..."

I've recently been getting into sci-fi novels, like the Mass Effect and Dune books. But, my genre is mainly fantasy, such as the "Drizzt Do'Urden" series from R.A. Salvatore. *drools over the first trilogy* Overall, though, I like to read anything that is interesting to me. Classics are especially excellent like "Wuthering Heights." "The Count of Monte Cristo" by Alexander Dumas is one my of absolute, all-time favorites.

I am a vessel wrought with strife and regret, but I will not fear.

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

My favourite author by far is Dan Brown

I guess you can say that I read all his written books
but the one that I enjoyed the most is
Angels & Demons and Deception Point

Currently reading his latest book
The Lost Symbol

I read anything that is Mystery/Horror xD

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 103 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.