Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SPOILER! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT? - Minitokyo

SPOILER! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SPOILER? DOES IT SPOIL THE EXCITEMENT?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

sometimes and sometimes it helps me in debating if I want to see it or not. kept me from wanting to watching a lot of anime because I knew what was within it and what it contained so I was not interested. in other words it saved me from watching it if I learned it contained key components I did not like or want to see.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Usually I don't mind too much, but it's always a bad thing if the other one isn't ok with it...

Yeah, I know, my english Suck.

NO I DIDNT KNEW THAT

idk...i'm usually the one that spoils the manga/anime for my friends (they really hate it! :D) lolz

I don't hate them, most spoilers don't intentionally try to spoil the fun, they just slipped of their tongues.
I sincerely hope that everyone is not as sensitive as Sheldon Cooper, who is a comic fan in TV series 'TBBT'
Comic Shopkeeper: This issue of BATMAN is mindblowing.
Sheldon Cooper: Excuse me! Spoil Alert!
Comic Shopkeeper: What's the spoil?
Sheldon Cooper: You said it is mindblowing, so my mind will enter a pre-blown state, once it's PRE-BLOWN, it can't RE-BLOWN.

are you kidding?! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT SPOILERS...! >O< <3!

Peace ...

I usually prefer reading manga before spoiler, I like the way how the story is growing up..
but it can depend, if it would already tell certain parts for example like those unexpected moments

I think it's good to take care of if the listener wants to hear it or not

betydigimon

betydigimon

Digimon Lover XD

I don`t like spoilers

Sometimes I like to be spoiled but other times no xD

they do spoil alot,, enough to get you to not have any interest in watching the next bit, also, especially manga, they spoil the anime soo much

erdeteha

erdeteha

vectorist not terrorist

well, for me it just the same, whether I got spoiled or I spoil someone...

happy and positive

I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT SPOILERS

Mekartur

Mekartur

Hiko Seijuro

I really don't mind too much. I usually don't read them.

Hiten-Mitsurugy-Ryu: KUZU-RYU-SEN!!

It depends, sometimes i don't care, but sometimes if i really like the series, then it really upsets me ><

I usually don't mind at all. Spoilers will be spoilers. I hate when someone purposefully spoils something for you just to make you angry, though. Just the act itself is aggravating.

lazybug659

lazybug659

you'll never get away chocolate

I would have to agree with syuko. I don't mind really because i'm usually so engrossed in the anime/manga that i really don't remember what the spoiler was in the 1st place. Plus, it's not like the world is going to end. But when people actually spoil something just to piss you off, then that is just stupid.

It totally depends. If I'm checking whether something sounds good, then some spoilers are pretty helpful. Too many of them earn their name, though!

Nah, I sorta like knowing a bit of what's going to happen. It does spoil the series to SOME extent, but if i'm debating about whether I wanna watch it or not spoiler's are necessary.

depends if im never gonna watch or read the anime or if im too impatient to wait then its ok. but if im in the middle of watching or reading then no

I usually try to avoid spoilers.

Rouzmary

Rouzmary

...Hanatsuki...

nah, i dont really mind spoilers, cuz even if i knew how it would end or whatever i'd still read it further cuz hey, i'd want to see it for myself and know how the hell it got to that...^^

...Nothing is Eternal but Eternity...

Sorry, I don't know what it is~~~

its the worst that can happen if youre watching an anime...<.<

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.