Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Admin Only! Topic 1 - Minitokyo

Admin Only! Topic 1

Group announcement by Vampires-Lair

Should the inactive members be removed?

Yes
6 votes
No
0 votes
Dont Bother
0 votes
Kick them out without warning!
0 votes
Not Sure
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

This forum is only for the Admin of Vampires-Lair. First topic i have in mind:

Inactive members, what should b done with them? There is a poll i want u all to vote on, but i also want to hear ur opinions if u have any. Personally to me, all Inactive members should be warned at LEAST twice and then if they dont respond...KICK THEM OUT!

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

Plain and simple, if the person(s) in question don't want to bother with the group, I don't want to be bothered with them. So Yes is my answer.

"Life is like a yoyo. When the yoyo reaches its highest point, it's the point of glory in someones life. When the yoyo reaches it's lowest point, it's like somebodies pride sinking and burning in the lowest and hottest part of Hell" ~RayEmara

Ok, but should they be given any chances(warnings)?

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

Do u mean that as keeping all the current members and giving them warnings, or make another forum and making members posting by a certain time?

"Life is like a yoyo. When the yoyo reaches its highest point, it's the point of glory in someones life. When the yoyo reaches it's lowest point, it's like somebodies pride sinking and burning in the lowest and hottest part of Hell" ~RayEmara

Hmmmm, u have a point... A forum will b made, but that will b ur job ok? Make a forum n make the members(except the admins) post by a certain time n if they dont, they get removed.

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

Any date in mind?

hmmmmmm....end of July, how does that sound? i dont like being nice, but i guess i have to b right now :D

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

Ok, I can do that. Your nicer than me though^^

y? have an EARLIER date in mind? XD

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

oh no, I was just putting my thoughts in, thats all^^

ok lol glad to hear XD

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

Um. . . Am I still an admin

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

Do u want to b?

Yes mimi, ur still an admin ^^ Theres 6 of us n ur one of them :D unless u want to b demoted? lol j/k

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

Lol. . Kari. . . I think it should b an earlier date. . . . 15days shouldn be enough

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

15 days? hmmmmm..... 15 days it is, but johnny is the one that needs to change the date lol

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

ok ladies, I changed the date to the 19th. hope thats good^^

goody :D thanx ^^

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

Yay .. . Lol ^.^

>^.^<Signature Image

this a good idea, but i know whats gonna happen most likely -_-

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

well, we have to b ready for whatever comes.

i know i know

RayEmara

RayEmara

*My Soul Burns*

one thing we should do is keep the newest members. remember the most recently accepted ones. they where on the waiting list for the longest time and nobody noticed. they should be the exception to the inactive posts. they never had the chance to do anything in VL yet, so they shouldn't have to be held accountable.

thoughts anybody...........................?

yes, ur right... their is 2 members that r gonna stay even if they dont respond, i think the reason they didnt is because i noticed them right after the forum was made... so yes, those two stay

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.