Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo Server Transfer - Minitokyo

Minitokyo Server Transfer

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Since Minitokyo moved its images to another server a couple of hours ago I'm wondering if anyone is still having problems with either thumbnails or full downloads.
Thanks for your replies :)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I've noticed a quicker loading speed than earlier. I also notice a few that just did not transfer right but I have reported those and I'm certain things will get taken care of. thanks sheq for the update and stating the reasons for the lag of a short time ago. even the site itself is running extra smooth than it was yesterday for sure. and thanks for updating the site, always a blessing when that happens :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Such a casual way of saying something pretty amazing XD
Everything's alright, even better, the images load really fast.

Signature

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

:O
No problems so far and the images are loading faster :)

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Lol, where's the confetti

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

skynight

skynight

Big Sis

Quote by SheqelSince Minitokyo moved its images to another server a couple of hours ago I'm wondering if anyone is still having problems with either thumbnails or full downloads.
Thanks for your replies :)

I'm having problems but it's on Zerochan.
I can't comment on a pic or see my favs?
Please help me.

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

ive knotist a big difference in site load speed and all images load quickly and fully thanks for the fix Sheqel ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Finally. I was often dissappointed with the lag, hope now is fixed on a acceptable level.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

its still happen on my side when i try to see image upper than 500kb before i download it and me must refresh twice to see it , its became fast loading indeed at thumb image page
im using slow internet , but i can see the difference from before ... nice job man hehehe XDD

merged: 08-07-2010 ~ 07:56pm
ps : me using slow net at the best run , in fast net the problem maybe less happen

today i test it for download 2 scan over 4mb ,
first scan :
Friends Or Foes

second scan :
Aya Natsume Insert

at first scan me must reload twice to get the scan and at 2nd scan me only got half the scan and me stop reload cuz after long wait me only got half
i don't mind to wait long... as long as they can complete the loading and me can save it with full result

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.