Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [spoiler] Who wants Ulquiorra back? - Minitokyo

[spoiler] Who wants Ulquiorra back?

Would you like to see Ulquiorra back?

Yes~! I love him.
16 votes
Maybe. He was a nice character.
3 votes
Nah. He was cool but that's it.
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Ok~!
So I was thinking... what if Tite decided to revive Ulquiorra? What would be the excuse for doing it and what would be the role he would play this time? Ally? Enemy once more? And more importantly... would you want to see him back?
Honestly I think there were a lot of things about Ulquiorra left unknown, for example his past. For the other Espadas there was this kind of remembrance of their past, like how they met Aizen and the sort, so why didn't Ulquiorra had one as well !? >O

Deep inside I have this feeling that we might see him back in the series...but maybe it is just wishful thinking? ^^; Anyways what do you guys think?

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

I couldn't even believe it when I found out he died ;_;

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

spoiler alert major, uber big time

at any rate, I seriously wished that he hadn't died, I mean I seriously need to stop gaining favorites all they do is die. but maybe if I chose one of the good guys and that might have better luck. not really an ichigo fan. oh oh I know why not back to my original joy, Kon :D I love that adorable little plushie, but I got a plushie obsession anyways.

I thought it was cute, how he found love at the very end, a human emotion for orihime and he fully understood things. that could have been what ticked off ichigo even more. jealously fueled this fight, but poor Ury?. maybe he should be my new favorite, he's one of the main characters too :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Ulquiorra come back? It's crazy, he is dead, DEAD.

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Quote by NeverDie00I couldn't even believe it when I found out he died ;_;

I know, right? And his death was so sad T.T
But I seriously think that Tite should bring him back, or at least give us a little explanation about his past and why was he so emotionless o.o

Actually, a crazy thought crossed my mind the other night while I was rewatching Bleach... Remember Orihime's brother? I think Ulquiorra kind of resembles him a little bit o.o; What if Ulquiorra has part of Orihime's brother on him? It's not that impossible since Ulquiorra himself said that Arrancars are made out of thousands of hollows... it would be crazy if it came out that Ulquiorra was actually Orihime's brother but he just don't have any recollections of his past life O.O But again, it's just a crazy thought ^^;

And speaking of Orihime... >.> she should bring Ulquiorra back to life with that power of hers... I mean she managed to completely reform Grimmjow's arm out of thin air, so why wouldn't she be able to reunite thousands of microscopic particles? o.O I really want Ulquiorra back T.T

And Angel you have my sympathy, it really sucks when your fav. dies, lol. But don't give up on Ulquiorra! >O If Ichigo has come back from death twice then Ulquiorra can too~! >O

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

kuro-ikaru

kuro-ikaru

100% seme xD

If Kubo-sensei would revive Ulquiorra I'll be really happy since Quatro Espada is my very fav character in whole Bleach. *.* But I don't expect him to be revived... however someone once said that hope shouldn't be abdoned, so.. ^^

When Ulquiorra died, I almost cried, it was so sad. Just when he understood his feelings towards Orihime (btw I'm in love with that pairing *___* ).. I think she should be able to revive him. Let's hope she does.

Keep moving forward, even if it's a road made up by corpses.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

sadly it's too late, it's already move scene forward so too late for Ulquiorra. that normally is an instant thing and I think orihime has to have at least a tiny bit of particle before she can actually start to regenerate him. besides aizen is next and then gin. the manga, of course, is far ahead of that. so if you follow both check out the manga post too. http://forum.minitokyo.net/t68671 sometimes these both run together on me, could be why I rarely read the manga and watch the anime, too many conflicts and plot running into one another

BuBbLeS!

Signature

distillme

distillme

Merp.

i think it is just wishful thinking, BUT it would be kinda cool to learn more about him! :)

tag-licious

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Yeah, it would be nice to see Ulquiorra again. That moment he and Orihime had together, I felt that they had connected and understood each other. He and Orihime were meant to be. So yes, I'd like Ulquiorra back too.

Signature

dyogomariano

Yagami Iori - SNK

Maybe. He was a nice character.

for him to date orihime !
thats reason enough

While I wouldn't mind learning more about his past, I wouldn't want him revived just for that. The fact is that his death was for a reason (in a literary sense), and just randomly bringing him back for no other reason than to pander to a couple fans who miss him would defeat the purpose of the character. It's also not unusual for people's favorites to die - many of the qualities that make their death meaningful and appropriate also serve to draw in the audience.

For those that considered him their favorite: in almost every series with a decent amount of (major character) deaths, most, if not all of my favorite characters die. From Giant Robo to GSD to Madlax and beyond. If characters die, I expect to lose ones I like. That's not unusual or unique to me. Even many staff feel that way. I believe it was Yuki Kajiura who once commented on a "curse" that in every series she works on, her favorite character dies. It happens, so you should just roll with it and move one. Otherwise, there's always fanfiction . .

Yes. I would like him to come back. He was the reason I read Bleach in the first place. And there are multiple, completely plausible ways it could be done.

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

he's coming back
he didn't die, he fated away from using too much energy
hopeful i am right that he coming back

Signature

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Quote by Gaawa-chanYes. I would like him to come back. He was the reason I read Bleach in the first place. And there are multiple, completely plausible ways it could be done.

Like what, like what? O.O I wanna hear your ideas xD Since someone already discarded the possibility of Orihime bringing him back with her power T.T

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

I definitely want him back, because I want too find out more about his past. How Aizen brought him too the Espada. Also if Grimmjow is still technically alive, then Ulquiorra has too be XD

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Quote by TamperedToysI definitely want him back, because I want too find out more about his past. How Aizen brought him too the Espada. Also if Grimmjow is still technically alive, then Ulquiorra has too be XD

Spoiler (show)

Now that you mention it, I do remember that Tite somehow insinuated that Grimmjow was still alive and that he still had stuff to do within the story, I just don't remember in what chapter it is or where I read it ^^; Anyhoo~! It would be great if some crazy stuff happened, like Halibel, Stark, Grimmjow and Ulquiorra came back and fight Aizen because he betrayed them or something like that o.o I sure would like to see Aizen surrounded and desperate >evil laugh<

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

Nalataia

Nalataia

mein Herz, mein Verderben

Ulquiorra MUST come back!

Na na na na na na na na, ¡líder!
Signature Image

He was so nice, I want him baaack ~ ><"

Kazuki-Shikimori

MT-U Anime & Manga Consultant

I think he should definitely come back. I think he should've been the lead espada too. His second release is soo awesome

i was insanely disappointed when he died, he was an awesome character and i would have loved to see his char developed far more than it was.
also quite crushed that ichigo beat him where orihime was, she annoyed the hell outta me already.

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Quote by muffincup
also quite crushed that ichigo beat him where orihime was, she annoyed the hell outta me already.

Right!? It's all her fault >.> If she didn't scream "Kyaa, Ichigo save me, I'm useless!" Then Ulquiorra wouldn't be dead >.> I hate her ._.

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

Not me. But Halibel would be nice to have back ehhehe

Bleach is one of my favorites but, I prefer episodes-with-ulqi...I love him and definitely want back!

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.