Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rainy or Snowy ? - Minitokyo

Rainy or Snowy ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 12 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next » 276 total items

i like more the rain because every time that it rains i feel really happy, it doesn't matter to me if i am giveing an exam or if i have a lot of work to do, just knowing that outside is raining is enough to make me smile.

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

A rainy day when i'm alone at home on the computer doing what i love, cuz you hear the rain drops outside and sorta creates an atmosphere
A snowy day when i'm outside, enjoying life

Signature
The Internet, Where the Men are Men, The Women are men and the Children are the FBI

I never saw snow.

But, I was born during heavy rain, and I saw more rains than I can count.

There are few things more beautiful and destructive than a rain.

I love heavy rains, with thunders and lightnings.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

snowy ! i never see snow before because i live in a tropical country

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

I prefer Snowy! 'coz here in Madagascar there isn't any snow but only rain and I'm fed up with rain... :-(

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

I don't now... Snow

merged: 09-25-2010 ~ 07:55pm
I don't now... Snow?

I love snow! Bariloche 2010!

Definitely snowy. Rain is just so...icky and wet. With snow at least you're dry till you step inside and it melts.

moody no rainy or snowy

Snow, we get so much rain over hear. Rain in beautiful when it's thunder and lightning (sometimes) but snow makes everything amazing.

Snow Battle

I say snow. Where I live everyone gets scared by it so schools and what not get closed. Althouh I also like rain I hate the next day because it makes he day very humid so it's annoying.

Never seen snow but I'd imagine snowy days would be quite annoying. So I choose rain.

I don't know... but I think I prefer rainy! <3

gabrielkx

gabrielkx

The shadow

Snowy, I love cold weather!

i never see snow before because

I never saw snow, I like sunny days but I also like see the rain from the window.

SUNNY DAAAAAAAAAAY XD 100%

snowy, becuse at least can go out and play with what falls from the sky xP

Snow! because my country (malaysia) has no SNOW!

snooooow

snowy, i hate rain!^^

RAIN RULES!
eventough it makes great disaster like flood or earthfall, I like the rain!
In fact it was OUR mistakes as human that caused those disaster occured.
throwing garbage to the sewer or river, cutting so many tree without plants the new ones, this just small example from what we, human, has done, that makes those horrible disaster happened.

I lived in a tropical country... so I never experienced a snowy day but I would love to.

Rain is not so bad. I enjoy a chilly rainy morning and evening. Have you ever stop for a while and smell the grass after the rain poured?

It's refreshing :)

page 4 of 12 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next » 276 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.