Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Comics vs Manga. Which is the most popular? - Minitokyo

Comics vs Manga. Which is the most popular?

Comics or Manga? The most popular is...

Comics, of course.
5 votes
Manga, obviously.
31 votes
I think both of them are popular.
19 votes
I can't decide for one.
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 105 total items

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

most of us here choose manga...

the one need to be wandered is...

why not many manga comes to box movies? or even get award?

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

Mangas do offer a deeper story than comics

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

actually, mangas have..

for example, naruto has better and deeper story than most comic books..

game xenogears, has quote good story, one among the finest story in rpgs..

well, i think it was because most movies spectator all around the world like western culture better..

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

iiiMusic

iiiMusic

Nothing To Do...(?)~

I love manga soooo much more! comic is rlly boring...mangas r rlly awesome u know! xD

I think that is manga.I love manga,too

i think comics is more popular.

Manga, definitely. I think the art style has something to do with it, because to me, most anime guys are hot (DON'T DENY IT!), while most comic book guys are sorta... Odd. I think comic book styles are more...choppy? While manga looks smoother to me. Yeah, I have no clue how to phrase it.

Mnaga obviously

manga! isn't it obvious?

Hmm, if you're asking this question here, you're bound to get more people who will choose manga compared to comics! (PEOPLE LIKE ME!) xD

Mekartur

Mekartur

Hiko Seijuro

I think Comics... even Manga being much better. xD

Hiten-Mitsurugy-Ryu: KUZU-RYU-SEN!!

Duhhh MANGA ! I Live In U.S But Manga Rocks Comic's Socks

scarlett alwayz luv cha

Manga because it lets you put more of you imagination in.

ayaklueze

ayaklueze

Raww Le Klueze ?

I think that is shared. Im not commenting as a manga/anime fan. Im trying to be the less subjective i can XD. Both r different for me. Mangas n comics has its own charm itself n must be ranted separated XD. Oh, n im not good reading comics, in my country r rly expensive too, so not a part of my fandom hahahaha XD But still... its charming in some ways.
Sorry cuz of my writing here, but im kinda bussy XD.

Signature

two also the best

MAnga! though comics is popular in the West. Manga is still the best. Kids would read manga even though they're not Asian.
especially the famous manga. Naruto, one piece right?

I think both are equally popular.
But its hard to compare because I hardly know anyone who reads them...

both are popular ... not everyone is patient with comics and not everyone likes the speed of anime

i'd say manga~

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

manga & comics...

well both goes, as long as you

have the passion for the anime itself...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

I think manga.

Manga =O comics are never better than mangas xD

manga! no doubt

comic = western based graphic novel
manga = asian/japan based graphic novel

i think comic is more popular because of marvel and DC. but I like mangas better. :D

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 105 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.