Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tell Me What You Mean-The Deadline Approaches! - Minitokyo

Tell Me What You Mean-The Deadline Approaches!

Group announcement by Celestial-Luminesse

page 1 of 1 5 total items

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Hey guys, tomorrow, 9/30 is the official deadline of the contest, but I'll take submissions up until Sunday night.

Also, there are some nice walls in the guestbook right now, anyone want to use one for the contest?

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

for the contest
The Colours I See by MapleRose
The Colours I See by MapleRose

Scarven

Scarven

Lost in Wonderland

Another entry for the contest:
http://static.minitokyo.net/thumbs/12/41/492062.jpg

my-maidenclamp-a-holicdark-walliestag-licioustsubasachamber-of-kingsjapanesevectoryvector-wallerscelestial-luminessefye-fanss20-signaturestudiowings-loversmangaholicsjapaneselovercolorfull-walliesdoujinshi-support-clubcarnelian-sworldthe-planning-boardsakura

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Damn, where did September go? ; D; I really wanted to make a wall for this competition, but with Real Life and other stuff the time just flew by. This weekend would've been great for walling since it'll be a long weekend, but I'll be traveling and won't be back until Tuesday = _= Will try to squeeze in a bit of walling this afternoon, but... *bummed*

trofikabinet

trofikabinet

NOT a douche canoe

Hrm, can we really use a wall from gb? All right, then I'd like to use mine.

http://static.minitokyo.net/thumbs/13/26/491313.jpg

The wall rapresents love and devotion as Yuuki hugs Kaname. She wants to be forever with her beloved Onii-sama. I love this scan because it rapresents a couple who want to be together no matter what. I find it really nice to see somebody holding onto a person that much, it shows real emotions of a person <3

I hope that's enough of a description otherwise I'll write some more :D

You and I...we're not real. We never were.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.