Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My room is more "otaku" than yours x3 - Minitokyo

My room is more "otaku" than yours x3

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Hello dear reader... ;3 my longly promised thread is finally here ^.^
Its about your room...Unbelievable >.>" xD
All you have to do is take some pics of anime stuff in your room/house and then upload them...Maybe this is too much :/ But this should be fun and you should be proud of your room >:3
I have only some anime posters,figurines,plushies(pokemon) a Uryuu necklace and a Hugging pillow(please don't think anything bad now ^^") And lots of Pokemon TCG cards ^^"
There are the pics >;3 :
http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc496/merynoko/pageMTNewthread.jpg
http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc496/merynoko/pageMTNewthread2.jpg

x3 i'm really excited to see your stuff ^.^

miku's wallpaper?

^^" Hello there...Um Miku is a Hugging pillow there ^^" You can see her on my bed o.o ;3

maryshee

maryshee

Songtress

K-On stuffs, <3, nice! ^^,

Love never fails. . .
Signature

^^ the true Sense of this thread is that everyone can post their own pics of his\her room... ^.^
So come on,show them to me >;3 xD
But well thankies for liking the K-on stuff ^^

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I'm impressed... O.O

That's a lot of cool stuff...

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Ne ne...people,what stuff do you have? :3 i'm already sweating here,but no one shows pics from his room :(
Was i wrong with the theory that all Minitokyans have at least one thing in their room thats connected to anime? ;(

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Hmmm... Give me a second, and I'll contribute... ^^

merged: 10-07-2010 ~ 09:08pm
Okies, here it is...

It's such a tiny amount.... T-T

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7297/dscf5177i.jpg

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

awesome O.O A FSN DVD ^.^
Some One Piece manga too :3
This is a tiny amount as you say,But very nice ^o^

merged: 10-07-2010 ~ 09:56pm
Oh and the "x3" in the threads name is meant like a smiley,as a cat smiley... :3

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Yay! My few items have value! x3

I wonder if my One Piece: Unlimited Adventure game for the Wii counts....

:3 if you ask me...Sure it counts ^.^ Than my PS2 games too Bleach,but they are all burn... ^^" i didn't said a word and i'm absolutely not downloading japanese games for the ps2 so i can play them ^^"
Hm hm... So Leaf you like one-piece? :3
I'm glad you own a wii too...Can you PM me what games you have,please ^.^ ?
So posters from the future,EVEN GAMES ARE COUNTING...as long as they got an original cover and everything... ;3

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

i love your room!

great stuff, all orignials, you got some good taste in there as well, mine doesnt have as much but i dont have a cell nor a camera to pic it. sorry, maybe some other time.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

:3 alrighty Shavo...I'm looking forward to it...Thanks for the compliments x3

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by merynoko:3 alrighty Shavo...I'm looking forward to it...Thanks for the compliments x3

D: you got it, i really like your room ill make sure to post my room when im able to ( maybe montsh and months)

where do you buy your stuff?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

^.^ i got my stuff from a convention here in slovakia...The stuff is original,though...There is a seal of originality thingy on the box xD
And the Inoue figurine is from a shop here,Its called "brloh" there are some mangas and anime stuff,but most likely games,Oh and i have my TCGs from there too ^^

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by merynoko^.^ i got my stuff from a convention here in slovakia...The stuff is original,though...There is a seal of originality thingy on the box xD
And the Inoue figurine is from a shop here,Its called "brloh" there are some mangas and anime stuff,but most likely games,Oh and i have my TCGs from there too ^^

TCG's? D: please do forgive my ingnorance.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Yes, I wondered what TCG's are, also... ^^;

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

aw man, am i the only one here with out an avatar ? =/

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

looker

looker

living of experiences

my room compared to noko's is definitly non-otaku xD i have like one pikachu plush, many pokemon dolls, pokemon cards, the first volume of tsubasa reservoir chronicles, two books that teach how to draw manga and my... laptop xD

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Hmmm... And I thought I was doing good enough just to attain "nerd" status... Now there's an even higher level to reach... ^^;

i gots a whole wall covered with naruto posters, 6 naruto figures sum pokemon nd naruto cards , sum more posters, sum dbz ,inuyasha nd other anime movies...oh nd sum naruto manga nd magazines

i would take pictures but i dont have a camera XD

Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Yami... Do you like Naruto? ^^

lmfao YES! XD

Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Ha ha x3 I thought so...

Anyways, I forgot, I do have some pokemon cards also... A few Yugioh cards...

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.