Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Arete III - Competition Start! - Minitokyo

Arete III - Competition Start!

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 1 6 total items

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6853/areteiii.jpg

The scan has been chosen! The one with the most votes is this one:
http://static.minitokyo.net/view/02/22/493602.jpg

---------------------------

The Participants

* ala21ddin21
* chanelqueen17
* faith746
* flyindreams
* Gid
* Horseradish
* kawaii-chicken
* mayuuki
* pandemonium91
* sailorchiron
* Scarven
* superkabog
* Tens
* TiffYG2133
* xangel0

-- If you’re not on there and would still like to participate, please contact me ASAP.
-- If you’re on the list and would like to withdraw from the competition, please let me know.

How to Submit
Since the walls are to be judged anonymously, please don't put your name on the walls (if you do, I'll use a black bar to censor it XD). Instead, please put the competition signature on. You can add your signature after the results come out =)

click for Competition signature

Upload your wall to an image hosting place, and PM MapleRose @ MT with a link to your entry. If you need to update your entry, just PM me with your new version. Please don't submit your entry anywhere until the results come out.

The Rules
* The chosen scan has to be in the wallpaper
* You can use other Kunie Kanbara scans (doesn't have to be from ECHO), or your original work, but not any other artist's work
* You do not have to use the whole scan. You can use any part of it, as long as it's recognizable that you've used the scan.
* Minimum resolution 1600 x 1200
* Contest is open to all of Minitokyo
* Entries will be judged anonymously

Scoring
Each entry will be judged anonymously by 4 judges, and the scores will be averaged. The scores will be given with 0.5 point "steps". The scoring works as follows:

Creativity and Originality - 15
This category also includes scan usage; how well did you incorporate the chosen scan into your wall? This category has the most weight, since all participants are using the same scan, I want to see how creative you can be with it. Think out of the box!

Technique and Execution - 10

Visual content: Aesthetics, Balance and Composition - 10

Wow Factor - 5
The judges' first impression of your work

Deadline
Deadline: Nov 21, 2010, 23:59 GMT
Click here for a countdown timer

You have plenty of time, and there's a countdown timer to let you know how much time you have left. So there's really no excuse for late submissions. But life does get in the way sometimes, so I will accept late submissions up to 2 days after the deadline. However, each 24hour after the deadline, your score will be deducted by 1 (one) point

If you have any questions, feel free to ask =)

Horseradish

Horseradish

A-R-T-P-O-P

Oh boy. Can't wait! GAMBATTE MINNA! <3333

Signature

ala21ddin21

ala21ddin21

Aladdin

I'm IN!
Good luck everyone ^^

Signature

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote by HorseradishOh boy. Can't wait! GAMBATTE MINNA! <3333

I can't wait to see all of your entries too! =D

TiffYG2133

TiffYG2133

• WINNER •

Yeah! (^_^) Good luck everyone!

Signature

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

XD ECHO! <3

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.