Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime~Winter2010+11 - Minitokyo

Anime~Winter2010+11

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

thank you so much

NightfallSV

NightfallSV

Nightfall

thx for the list , doesnt look like there will be to many i would be interested in but never know until i start watching x]

"The Melody of Logic will Play out the Truth."

Neurotripsy

Neurotripsy

알리시아

None of them really look like my cup of tea. DX

Gonna watch Beelzebub. And possibly kimi no todoke s2

aniimel

aniimel

七転び八起き

I

I should move forward, even if it’s only one step.

Oh, Gosick looks good, I want watch it, it looks like Kuroshitsuji. *_*

waiting for the bleach movie ^_^
thanks for the list

talking about new anime, i heard someone said that there will be a new series of Soul Eater in 2012 but I can't find any website or link to proof this... Do anyone knows something about it? If yes, please tell me....TT

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Hmmmm, lots of great anime this season. Planning on watching Infinite Stratos, Starry Sky, Kimi ni Todoke, .Hack//Quantum, Break Blade and Baka to Test. Is there another Bleach movie being released?

Actually I start to watch Wolverine , Starry Sky, Level 7,Kimi ni Todoke2 and Moonlight Mile 2....they are all different ones among them and they seem to be interesting
if I must be sincere however I would like them to put in production a Anime on the kind of Hakuouki
(escuse me the bad englisch I actually translate with a online maschine XP )

Only I know Your pain.. Your uncertainty...Your loneliness
If only we could be together forever..
I'll say it as many times as You wish..
I will not betray You!

Thanks, because I just finished the anime I was watching, and I was wondering which to see next. XD

For this winter, I think the only animes interesting are "kore wa zombie desu ka ?" because I look funny, and maybe Beelzebub but I think the anime will not be at the level of the manga. And for the film there are Bleach, I hope a film like the first film (nobody of memories) and because I am a big fan of the anime I wait with impatience the OAD of angel beats.

Nuinui

Nuinui

Be Turquoise,Please.?

I am watching already Starry Sky, Wolverine (MadHouse Studio of course I would watch! ), Kimi ni todoke and Beelzebub ( I have read a few chapters, and I liked, but I'm laaazy, so watch the anime in those cases it's better, even missing things )... I want to want GOSIK and those specials of Ah!My Goddess and TwoHeart2

Signature
xx Loneliness be over.When will this loneliness be over? xx

Gintama of course is my favourate

Well, I know what I'll be watching this year in 2011: Almost every anime on that list because Lord knows its been a while since I've watched a few new anime. MONTHS, but most of these anime should keep me pre-occupied for the next six months.

i wait for kimi ni todoke and the ep 27 of kaichou wa maid-sama.....X-men & Wolverine look interesting
A-channel....loli *

Great! Perfect!

Can't wait for every single one of these *o*

?

Nalataia

Nalataia

mein Herz, mein Verderben

Thanks for the list... in my opinion, there's only two worthy animes: Beelzebub and Level E (even I didn't see it on the list...). Check it (level E, I mean) it'll surprise you ^^

Na na na na na na na na, ¡líder!
Signature Image

Maybe. I'm finding GoSick interesting and entertaining this season. Not to sure about the other ones but Zombie is just plain funny to watch, regardless how they came up with the plot line. Still waiting on particular production groups to release their latest works.

gintma movie L)

sunakojnr

sunakojnr

SHINJIRANAI! :D

hello.. thanks to this thread i have another bunch of "Got to WAtch!" anime.. ahahaha.. anyways i hope they give animations to those collective oneshot mangas... they're like so ROMANTIC..xD

honto ne arigatou gouzaimasu!...^_^

ja ne

"watachi wa wasurenai"Signature Image

no wai ! :o

wolvrine ! thats awsome ! XD

que foda, eu curti qqq

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.