Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is Beauty for U - Minitokyo

What is Beauty for U

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Opens for boys and girls, tell me what is beauty in your point of view....
In my point of view, Beauty is a GIFT and at the same time a CURSE.
So, how about yours?
What is Beauty for U?

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

well 4 me, it's something everybody has, but uniquely expressed by everyone...

common to everyone but hidden & shared differently...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

to me everyone is beautiful until their soul proves otherwise. I do not judge someone based on appearance or what they look like. beauty comes from within and radiates out. a person can be the most beautiful person, yet their soul can trigger them to be hideous. to have only beauty, this will fade, not enough surgery can leave a person beautiful forever. I see natural beauty (no makeup, etc) as beautiful. you don't need to put stuff on or do stuff to yourself to make yourself beautiful. everyone is beautiful and that stuff, in my opinion, tends to take that stuff away. beauty for a guy is the same feature, I look within for beauty not without. true beauty comes from within, where a person's mannerisms, personality and how you "carry yourself" due to confrontations throughout your life time. I don't care if you're over weight or a bean pole, short or tall, it's all based on how you see yourself, the heck with what everyone else thinks.

in short, everyone is beautiful and don't let anyone else tell you differently. even people with ugly souls can change, it just takes time and effort on their part. my opinion though.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

To be honest I don't understand what beauty means. I never use the word and when I hear it being used it doesn't really mean anything to me. Everyone has a different outlook on the world though so I'll keep reading this thread.

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

A local Indonesian artist said, no matter what you do and how much money you spend in order to maintain your beauty. It will be useless when you don't have the inner beauty, because beauty is coming from the inside of your heart. The more goodness inside your heart the more beautiful the outcome will be.

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

The word beauty has many meaning, but for me, beauty is not in the physical of a man but its inside the heart..... :P

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

Beauty is carrying yourself through the good times or bad :)

A quote i heard from a friend which i agree with:
Beauty catches attention, but personality captures the heart.

Also, beauty doesn't last forever ):

beauty is not only something relative. if one says: you are beautiful! another comes and says you're ugly! I like how I am. whether beautiful or not. as long as I can live with myself:)

Beauty is a smile that warms the soul.

We talked about this in art class once, if there is true beauty. A girl answered that study shows babies are more attracted to people with even proportions, big eyes etc.. showing that beauty is not relative.

Akaasai

Akaasai

Megane Eh?

i dont have decribing on the beauty,its so complicate

Hardcore Gamers,Hardcore Otaku,Hardcore Ecchi!

DarkAlleyCat

DarkAlleyCat

Mew! =3 ~DAC~

"Beauty is terror. Whatever we call beautiful, we quiver before it."
-Donna Tartt, The Secret History

I guess in that sense it's just how you see a person, "within your league" sort of speak. Just thought I'd mention that since I found it yesterday. =P

However in my personal opinion, beauty can really be defined into anything:looks, voice, personality, a way a person thinks and so on. So what we think of "beautiful", we expect something that will appeal to us as an interest, a want or a desire of aspect(s) we approve of in a certain individual. I'm not necessarily saying attractiveness, but in general of a simple scale of pros and cons. Our personal vision of beauty towards an individual just differs from person to person. That sounds pretty cold of me =/.

~I don't believe in angels but I believe in people. That's enough reason for me to believe heaven exists. ~Signature Image

Akaasai

Akaasai

Megane Eh?

nope you no saying cold after,thats true

Hardcore Gamers,Hardcore Otaku,Hardcore Ecchi!

For me, beauty is only on the outside, and it's a gift. People who have it have an advantage in social relations. But it's common for beautiful people to be slightly insufferable and self-centered too. *shrug*

There can also be beautiful people on the inside, but that's not the meaning that comes to my mind when someone utters the word, to be honest.

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

the guy on top is right i mean we are human so yeah >.>

Signature

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

Beauty is the external appearance of a person as defined by other people, both individuals and society as a whole, or that's what I believe.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

za appeal you make to people to appreciate za real you.

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

smile :) .

BEAUTY is a feeling in my heart~~

Beauty to me is the beauty that comes from the natural.

acctualy the beaut

Neurotripsy

Neurotripsy

알리시아

IMO it's only skin-deep.

beauty ?
no comment alot... LOL~
there r just too much to say about this...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.