Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's your favourtite girl in CLANNAD? - Minitokyo

Who's your favourtite girl in CLANNAD?

Tagged under Clannad

Who's your favourtite girl in CLANNAD?

Nagisa Furukawa
13 votes
Kyou Fujibayashi
20 votes
Tomoyo Sakagami
15 votes
Kotomi Ichinose
6 votes
Fuko Ibuki
1 votes
Other.... (please comment)
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Quote by minayuriI like both Kyou Fujibayashi and Kotomi Ichinose, Kyou because she's a cool tsundere and Kotomi because she's a sweet kuudere and both are pretty characters.

I thought Kotomi was a Dandere? and i think the Kuudere one is Tomoyo?

Signature
	Imagehttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/derederedesu/Signatures%20desu/Primulaminitokyosignature.gif[/sigimg]

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

I'm still researching and pondering about the differences between the dere types but I agree with lizziepha....hive.

Dandere = silent/dere
Kotomi is shy and only opens up to certain people and under certain circumstances. Initially it was Tomoya when they were alone in the library.
Kuudere = cool/dere
I think cold might be a better word. Tomoyo seems to be cold, uncaring and mature but she also has a dere side.

That's just my interpretation. I'll admit there is a bit of overlap with the explanations ^_^;

I wonder if pride has anything to do with it. Like Tomoyo has a fair amount of pride, she doesn't look down on people but she's self confident. Kotomi on the other hand has less confidence and is more shy. Do you think that could be a factor between dandere and kuudere? I'm open to opinions ^_^V

Also someone vote for Kyou, she can't be 3rd TT.TT

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I thought Tomoyo had a bit of tsundere in her considering she shows a "tsun" side when punishing Youhei Sunohara.

Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Hmm but she's always calm when she's doing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c097dqtQrOI

See how Kyou is emotional when she's angry, I think enough people agree that she is tsundere. But Tomoyo is always calm even when she's angry. I think that's what they call kuudere.

Of course Nagisa Furukawa ^^

I like FUKO!

tomoyo or kyou... i really can't decide between them!

tomoyo!i like nagisa,but i prefer tomoyo for some reasons

Tomoyo Sakagami

Have you try reading the visual novel yet? In it's original format note. I feel all of the girls have their own charm to be honest so I can't say any of them is more better than the other one. So I'll say all above.

Ichinose Kotomi :D or Ryou.

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Ushio :3 it is a tough choice though.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Just can't get over with the tsundere attitude of Kyou..

lol hard choice

I love Tomoyo <3 Shes so <333 ! I love Kyou too, her tsundereness is so lovely ;_; and Sanae i really want to eat her bread.

My favorite girls in Clannad are Nagisa and Fuko <3

Kyou, Tomoyo and Nagisa.
Tomoyo is so cool o_o

~.Life isn't hard, it are your feeling who can't handle it.~

I never see Clannad
You think that is a good anime?

Quote by charlisn10I never see Clannad
You think that is a good anime?

You should watch it :)
It's a very good anime :)

Signature
	Imagehttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/derederedesu/Signatures%20desu/Primulaminitokyosignature.gif[/sigimg]

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Sakagami, Tomoyo. She is the best in the series. Just like when Sunohara Youhei being hit by multiple kicks. I like the Okazaki x Tomoyo pair.

Signature Image

Kyou Fujibayashi without a doubt^^

Fatinha

Fatinha

Stay with me :)

All! But my really, really favourite, is Nagisa!

I love the stars
I love the moon
I love your heart
Do you love my?

yokoshiro

yokoshiro

Yokoshiro

Sakagami Tomoyo

Freelancer - Artist

tomoyo for sure

Nagisa is my favorite and Kyou is my second favorite

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.