Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The phantom of the opera? - Minitokyo

The phantom of the opera?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

YESSS! The movie is AWESOME!
But the West End production is THE BEST!
And to be honest, Gerard Butler can't sing. Go to London West End and watch it in a theatre (NOT BROADWAY). The Phantom makes everyone swoon.

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

Tsunoh

Tsunoh

runs with cookies

I have to agree with SanzosSaru. In the earlier movies (and as he is described in the original novel) the Phantom is very disfigured. The only attractive quality he had was his voice. Plus he didn't have this fancy LOL HIGH TECH LAIR (movie, 2004) equipment, he was just creeping around the cellars- far from being romantic, it was tragic. Reality bites.

I did admire the costuming and visual aspects of the 2004 movie though. A treat to watch, just that some scenes were overdramatic (the aforementioned sewer scene)

WalkingEncyclopedia, I am jealous you got to see the West End production! Yes Gerard Butler can't sing (at least, not enough to do the Phantom justice).

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

Haha it was an unforgettable experience. One must try it out at least once in his/her life or else he/she will regret :D

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.