Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 introducing a new staff - Minitokyo

introducing a new staff

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Just wanted to tell everyone who cares (or doesn't) that we have a new gallery director! His name is.... (drum roll)... Wait. It's me! XD (tada~)<br />
Some of you may be wondering, "Who is this guy" or "How come he gets to be a moderator?"
I can't answer your question - the minds of moderators are quiet the complex matter :) It could, howerver, be due to these following reasons:<br /><br />
1. My birthday's coming up<br />
2. I've known most of the moderators for a long time<br />
3. I posted so much reports that the moderators decided to whether to assassinate me or promote me (phew~)<br />
4. I'm a sexy ::gets shot by the other moderators::<br /><br />
Anywho's, I'm the new moderator and I hope I can make the gallery a much better place for both you and me. I'm pretty leninent (hahaha?) on most of the scan, but I have lower tolerance on low quality scan; if I see you posting them, I will assume you post a lot of them and go through your gallery and weed every one of them down. I have the experience of lowering someone's level by 10 ^_^ V<br /><br /> In the end, its all for the good of mankind as a whole~ Just let me know if you have any questions :)

also: dont try to rip wallpapers off artofgregmartin.com or deviantart.com; i have almost all wallpapers in my head and will slay down all rippers >_> well...you get three chances...but yeah, you know what i mean
<br />
<br />
Osiris: btw, those reasons arent true, he just said it for laughs /me mods sammo's thread XD

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

Congratulations sammo! Now they'll probably make you do all the reports yourself. XD

chibicow

chibicow

i_miss_MT_1.0

congratulations!!! hooray for sammo!!! *throws a party for sammo*, Happy birthday to for whenever. I suppose the saying "good things come to those who wait" is true...? Oh well enjoy your Diresctorship, oh wise and *nice* and not *nasty* gallery director sir/mam/it/bob!!! you earned it!!! Catcha round!

Yayyyyy sammo's a gallery director now! Now we can have good quality scans XD

Signature Image

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

hehe! i noticed it yesterday when i saw it isn't elite member anymo :p wooo! congratulations...it's already ur birthday here, it's the 21st in the Phil. already so happy birthday too XD

i think it's reason number 3 why ya got promoted XD hehehe, nice try with reason number 4 tho XD

*hides from sammo from now on* lol :p

Signature Image

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Sammo oppa!!! congratss!!!! ^_^

Me thinks they made yu a gallery director cuzzz .. no.4!!! me picks no.4!!!! yupyup!! =3

we should party!! =P

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

wai waiiii!!

*HUGGLLEEZZ*

conngraattzz opppaa~<33 tee hee .. *poke pokee* now therez twooo sexiiee beastzz!!!! O.O

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Weeeee, go sammo! Another report monkey--I mean, mod. ^_^ Now mush, slave! :3

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

It was only a matter of time really. Congrats Sammo! Now you've become MT's new slave! *throws confette then runs away*

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

Ohh nooo Sammo is a GD (gallery director) i've fear T_T hahaha *runs away* haha XD (joke)
Hey Sammo congrats for your promote :D we know you will do a great work ^.^ ok *now all the mods will leave you all the work* XD

shh .. shh.. who will be the next mod mmmm .. let me think mmm.............
OMG ..... *caugh caugh* XD "Cloud9" will be the next slayer XD

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

more slaves to do osi's bidding muwahahaha >D

now go do those reports joo >_>

Signature

Congratz Sammo!!! *throws sreamers*.
Now how about those reports XD XD XD
300 in 4 days, I bet that the mods want you
to do that XD XD XD

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

Congratulations samm0000

and happy birthday too XD

just stay away from my pr0nz0r gallery! >_<!

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

congratulations sammoooo ^^
(was the thread I started the trigger to promote you to gallery director?)

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

it would be good for the mankind if i became a mod also yeah? :D hehe.... *sees a mod-sniper on the roof...* heh... i was just kidding... ^_^' *stands with hands up and pants down* hahaha....

anyway, congrats for the moderatorship aye mate! :D somehow, i get a feeling that you deserve it.... hehehe... *shakes hands*

and if you're a kind mod, could you stay away from me? ...or else i'll die by gettin' the jeepers creepers, hahaha :P

Signature

lensterknight

lensterknight

Ah, the leeching.

Whoo! So Sammo the nazi elite becomes Sammo the nazi mod?

*hides in fear*

XD

Congratz! (And happy birthday. Whatever. XD)

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

awww. now i cant kick ban sammo

happy bday bud and congrats on ur promotion, hahah

itsDchlorine

itsDchlorine

The Yin & The Yang

hey, tats great, lol the newb moderator probably has most of the work LOL jk jk, good luck and all^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

good job...............................enjoy your new job in mt..........................

retire

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Number 3 is so accurate that it hurts.

Congrats on the promotion, I look forward to not reading your reports. :nya:

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Congrats sammo on becoming MT's new mod. Eeppppppppp!? New mod!? Sammo!? I've gotta hide.
*naito runs away* XD

btw Happy Birthday. XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Congrats sammo, you really deseve it. I'm glad you'll be going after the low quality stuff. Be nice to the ecchi stuff plz. jk jk :D :D :D Again congrats big man. :) :) :)

Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Congrats on your promotion as gallery director Sammo! I'm sure you'll do a good job :)

Now you'll be really busy, anyways, good luck.

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

YAY, at last an IM mod after months of waiting! Go do a good job sammo! You definitely deserve it than I do. ^__^

Happy Birthday too! IM is still down and I had my present in there....T__T

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.