Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Delete - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

zorrodelviento

zorrodelviento

A dream come to conquer

What was wrong with my wallpaper to erase it?

Un buen día nuestra creación logrará despertar, y yo no creo que su mente deje, que un ser inferior la pueda controlar.

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

You're doing it wrong.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

zorrodelviento

zorrodelviento

A dream come to conquer

Could you be more specific? is very easy to delete something and stay silent mouth without saying the reasons, do not tell me that I make my wallpapers are accepted as fact and others and I have erased the luck that's different with the last one went up?

Un buen día nuestra creación logrará despertar, y yo no creo que su mente deje, que un ser inferior la pueda controlar.

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Nonono, I was referring to the complaint format since it's all wrong. Considering that my last posts words were all links to frans deletion thread should of been obvious. Anyway I'm not a mod nor a elite member so my opinion on the matter is nil.

Heres the portion that falls on your responsibility to fulfill when making an appeal.

Quote by Fran

What is a Deletion Appeal?
So, you had your piece deleted and you are not entirely satisfied with botChii's response. Well, here's the place to get a more in depth response.

What do you need to do:
-Open a thread with the submission's name, including the type of your submission (i.e: Scan / "name of your submission here")
-Include the submission's link.
-Post a copy of the deletion PM

It may take some time before you get an answer, so be patient :3 And always be polite.
Take note that if you don't follow the guidelines it will take even more time. So please, follow the guidelines

Quote by kuroimisaREMEMBER TO READ THE BOTTOM OF THE DELETION PM!

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

raku-amatsu

raku-amatsu

Shugo Tenshi

I don't understand the reason why the wallpaper was deleted in the first place, I think the mods should put more consideration in there response to why the wallpaper was deleted, the response they had seemed like a really lazy response, and still didn't give you a reason why

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

First off, when posting in the deletion appeal section, please follow the format listed in this link, http://forum.minitokyo.net/t66262

Dreadwave stated this before and your question will not be answered until you do. Because of the sheer quantity of items we process daily, we do not know what you are talking about unless you provide us with the proper information.

Second, all deletions are also given a message as to why the item was deleted. The moderators are very considerate in the way they handle situations. However, we cannot help if we do not know what the problem is.

Once the basics have been met, we'd be more than happy to help you out!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.