Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which is the sexiest thing you find on a guy/girl? - Minitokyo

Which is the sexiest thing you find on a guy/girl?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Nalataia

Nalataia

mein Herz, mein Verderben

Well... just a stupid question, but i've been thinking about it for a long time. Let me explain: there are some things we love to see in someone we like... things that maybe excite us to the absolute limits, and that's what i pretend you to write down here.

I'll be the first then: it's crazy but i really, really like left-handed guys. It's so so so hot and it makes me burn. don't know why, but it's like being trapped in some kind of gravitational field. Is just... awsome.

What about you people? Will you be bold enough to answer? Of course you will, come on!

Na na na na na na na na, ¡líder!
Signature Image

hmmm....a guy's sense of humor and style (what he wears) :)

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

brains, theres nothing more atractive than a girl who has a working brain...

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

leaving aside the fact that he must love me and only me and must be smart so i can have a conversation with him, i would want a guy who wears glasses and appears to be cold, but who is in fact a very passioate guy with a dirty little mind :)) and he also must be a bit possesive :D

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by natasha0112leaving aside the fact that he must love me and only me and must be smart so i can have a conversation with him, i would want a guy who wears glasses and appears to be cold, but who is in fact a very passioate guy with a dirty little mind :)) and he also must be a bit possesive :D

you just described me, no intentions on saying this, but i thougt this was a funny coinsidence

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Quote by shavo002

Quote by natasha0112leaving aside the fact that he must love me and only me and must be smart so i can have a conversation with him, i would want a guy who wears glasses and appears to be cold, but who is in fact a very passioate guy with a dirty little mind :)) and he also must be a bit possesive :D

you just described me, no intentions on saying this, but i thougt this was a funny coinsidence

really? :-o nooooo:-o seriously? :-o:-o:-o

so u love me, huh? :)) kidding :-p

where are u from? and how old? :)) and how dirty is your mind? /:)

i just have a hard time knowing that there really are guys like that! so sorry, but i really think you are joking :-p :D

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

A natural smile

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Mmmm.... When she gaze at you with her Angelic Eyes to fly in Paradise...
To have a Body hotter than Hell and to be Wilder than a Legendary Lioness but unbelievably cute at the same time..
Thats what I find smexy.... heehe lol

*.*.* It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't *.*.*
Signature Image

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Hyperactivity.
For some reason I find nothing more attractive than a girl bouncing off the walls with energy and cheerfulness. Even if she's a ...don't wanna say 'idiot'.... person who has a unique outlook on the world. I appreciate why alot of people regard these as negative or annoying personality traits though ^_^;

Nalataia

Nalataia

mein Herz, mein Verderben

hyperactivity something negative? why!? one of my most beloved friends is the most hyperactive person in the world... and it's really funny! she's always up'n'down, non-stop! XD

Hyperactivity is good.

Na na na na na na na na, ¡líder!
Signature Image

i actually don't really like a hyperactive person ;)) my best friend is also like that, but after i meet with her i feel tired :)) with no more strenght :))

hm, i like guys who are sporty and have a great sense of humor =)

Hello hello

it can't work for me without fine facial features, but what usually hits me the most is unique/interesting character. But not too cocky (i'd be like 'who does he think he is?')

kyo-tohru-1985

kyo-tohru-1985

wood elf

Guys with long hair like Criss Angel from Mindfreak or Leland from Dog the Bounty Hunter. Also tattoos make it extra special lol. I just don't know but when i see a guy with long hair and/or with tattos i go crazy.

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

short hair girl and experience...

experienced girl, i mean experienced in life and management, is more attractive than pretty girl...

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

Akaasai

Akaasai

Megane Eh?

a quite one,sporting[always keep secret],wearing spectacels thats all

Hardcore Gamers,Hardcore Otaku,Hardcore Ecchi!

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

The way a woman would carry herself is a big turn on for me..I would like a certain boldness and long hair...or short hair..i guess

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

ismiy

ismiy

I command you...

The way a lady carries herself turns me on most. I like angelic faces too :3

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

really he's gotta have very nice *beep* X D

I like guys with long hair that are a bit naughty..

merged: 02-24-2011 ~ 08:59am
and that are also very strange

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

me? I like a normal plain girl , if available, with some tsundere quality =="

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

well... let's say : a boy with an icy stare... love frightening things and a dark look is so cute to me! xD

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

ramifakira

KILLER-R

In girls the sexiest thing is their smile

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.