Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New member here, salutations, all - Minitokyo

New member here, salutations, all

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Hey all, I've browsed the site for years now but have only just signed up this year. There are a few series I really enjoy but a lot of series' art I enjoy, so this is probably a perfect place. I haven't explored the fora but from the comments it seems like the users here are really gracious. .....so yes, I'm bad at introductions ._.

Hey!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

welcome to the forums of mt blam check out http://forum.minitokyo.net/t65435 there are rules and a link to the faq and policy, lengthy and could cause questions or answer them, either way don't hesitate to ask :) hope to see you around and do enjoy your stay with us

BuBbLeS!

Signature

im also new here hi

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Hi. Welcome to MT.

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Hi! Welcome to MT^^ I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

Aww, hello. I'm sure you realized that being a member beats being a visitor. Enjoy the art here =D

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

Weskalia

Weskalia

Half robotic cat half desbear

Welcome to MT, make sure to stick around and make yourself at home :)

I'm believing you and I can do anything. We can change the world.
Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

Welcome to Minitokyo. :)

Hey, you are the kind of spam that's welcome here. I know that you will have a lot of fun! Please let me know if you have a question.

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

oh my its cool spam ^-^ thats the kind we all love here ^-^ welcome to minitokyo and i hope you have lots of fun and make many new friends ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

distillme

distillme

Merp.

Welcome to MT! :) Have fun browsing!

tag-licious

Wow... Thanks all :3

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

^-^ your welcome are you enjoying it here so far?

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Haha, finally found your way over to the introductions forum ay? XD Konichiwa and welcome :D hope we can be friends~ ^-^ Have fun on MT.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.