Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 why? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

why do allll my wallpapers get deleted?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please follow the rules outlined here: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t66262

Signature Image

umm yeah i do and it always gets deleted even though its better then my previous work which very unfair >:/

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

I deleted your latest wallpaper (the Vocaloid one) because it was of low quality - your extraction still needs a lot of work since the edges are very jagged and sharp and there are still those white pixels visible. Furthermore, the scans you used of Luka and Miku were too grainy and pixelated in places. And last, the background was a mishmash of various random elements that were also of low quality (too blurry and pixelated) and overall, didn't really make the whole wallpaper presentable when it comes to proper composition. You also need to be more specific in your descriptions - link to the resources used and write more about the walling process - what you used, what was the idea, how long it took, was it hard or easy etc.

I actually wrote all these reasons in my deletion message - did you read them at all? Because they should be visible at the very bottom of the message.

If you're not sure about the quality of your wallpapers and whether they would be acceptable, I'd suggest to submit them to The Sandbox first in order to get more feedback from more experienced and advanced wallers and save you all the trouble of having your walls deleted again.

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.