Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you treat anyone else because they're different - Minitokyo

do you treat anyone else because they're different

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

ShroomX

Scanner

ShroomX

Really i dont have any problems with diferent people(colour,sexual orientation..whatever)..I have gay friends,friends with different race,fat friends etc..i just accept them as they are and i love them!
So i would say i only look down to people who dont accept this and treat them badly!

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

In a Universe filled with infinite possibilities we should feel blessed to know and interact with any other life form. It could be a much more desolate existence.... O.o

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

everyone has the same view but yet different its getting more interisting ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

i treat everyone the same,if someone's different in appearance or just different then me still i treat him/her the same cauz we r all humans, all the same.

Greil666Sutcliffe

Greil666Sutcliffe

Unlimited Blade Works

i was thinking about its just few days ago coz something strange appened to me .
(few explanation) : iv'e got long hair , usually i wear black (dark wear , new rock, metal band shirts) , well its about 10 years that i am what i am , so people thinks that i take drugs or that im a satanist o even whorse things (and i have to admit that is something that i really hate 'couse no one , exept who knows me , trusts me) .
it may be not something very "racist" but trust me if i say that makes you see things from an other point view!
well i respect every one and i can be friend with every one as long as they respect me . treat some one in a different way only 'couse it may appear different from skin color to phisical differences is just stupid (for exaple : im italian but my girlfriend is sud american and i really love her :3 ) . so, live and let live ! help me and i'll help you , ignore me and i ignore you to 8)
it's a simple way to live ! usless things like racism for this or that are just a waste of time :3

I am the bone of my sword.
Unknown to death , nor known to life.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

maybe there could still be hope, by reading all the people for treating people nicely, and what greil just pointed out, it's really sad. I get "judged" for many reasons myself, but people can be so cruel, both online and off. I just wish people could get along a tiny bit better and see by all these minor things. I have never seen it as a big deal for a person to be different, but people in my family, from both sides, are highly racist, judgmental and so forth, yet people are judgmental towards them on ways too. I wish I could find the circle and break it :(

p.s. yes I am a very hopeful person and live in an optimist mind these days

BuBbLeS!

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

thats an excellent example Greil666Sutcliffe of the way people misjuge and dislike things that are different

i really dont have any major dofferences of that nature but people tend to refurr to people of the oreant like the japanese all as the term "chink" ive been called it many times its absolutly insulting but the thing is its yet another example of how people dislike things that arent like them

it would be interisting to know what are all of your expereances when it comes to things like what me and Greil666Sutcliffe mentioned

in my opinion like was alredy mentioned if everything and everyone were the same this world of ours would be a very boring place wouldent it ^-^ our differences are what makes things more interisting ^-^

wether your black, japanese, white or goth or anything different dont let people rain on your parade just think of them jellus of you for who you are you are who you are ^-^

be proud no matter what or who you are

??????
Signature

Greil666Sutcliffe

Greil666Sutcliffe

Unlimited Blade Works

i dont get the point of the racism really i really cant find a sense on it ... it's just that you and me aren't the same ! why people can't get that it's better? would some one love another person that is really like himself ? it would be like a narcisist in front of a mirror o.o i mean i'm european , you're asian , you're american i'm african and with that? isn't a beautiful thing have different culture ?
really i can't find an answer ...

evelluchia

evelluchia

very good point its a life long issue that i dont think will ever find a solution but who knows we might find one some day ^-^

??????
Signature

Greil666Sutcliffe

Greil666Sutcliffe

Unlimited Blade Works

Quote by Greil666Sutcliffei was thinking about its just few days ago coz something strange appened to me .
(few explanation) : iv'e got long hair , usually i wear black (dark wear , new rock, metal band shirts) , well its about 10 years that i am what i am , so people thinks that i take drugs or that im a satanist o even whorse things (and i have to admit that is something that i really hate 'couse no one , exept who knows me , trusts me) .
it may be not something very "racist" but trust me if i say that makes you see things from an other point view!
well i respect every one and i can be friend with every one as long as they respect me . treat some one in a different way only 'couse it may appear different from skin color to phisical differences is just stupid (for exaple : im italian but my girlfriend is sud american and i really love her :3 ) . so, live and let live ! help me and i'll help you , ignore me and i ignore you to 8)
it's a simple way to live ! usless things like racism for this or that are just a waste of time :3

to make the example more clear i have to say that she's not like me ! i mean , i hear metal ecc but she just listen to classic italian '90 music and wear casual clothes :3

evelluchia

evelluchia

the good thing is that she sees you for who you truly are ^-^ i just wish everyone would be more like her and you look at us here on minitokyo there are people of every nationality, apperence, religen, disabillities, and more and we all get along ^-^ because we dont see the face of the person were talking too but if we did would this all change?

mabe it would but maybe not i wonder

??????
Signature

Greil666Sutcliffe

Greil666Sutcliffe

Unlimited Blade Works

i don't think it will change something (or at least for me) :D
i'm sayng this 'couse i knowed her in an online mmorpg :3
a forum comunity isn't made to connect people from all the parts of the world ? so there's no sense to be racist in a place like that (there's no sense to be racist every were of course :P ) . if you say things by using a keyboard far each other o using your mouth face to face that doesn't change that you are you . so face to face or post to post (asd), there's no sense to change the opinion that i have of you :3 am i wrong ?

evelluchia

evelluchia

thats very true but there are many who think differently but i wish people thought the same as you do about this

??????
Signature

Basically i has the same point of view as anybody else, difference made us perfect, we fill on each others weak point. I don't care whether they had a handicap or whatsoever, as long as they can be a good friend, why not ?

Btw, Hisashiburi Luchia-san ^^

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

Be Yourself, Be Happy, It's Life

Whether who they are or where do they come from it doesn't make much of a difference.
I basically treat everyone just the same, even that differences makes interacting with different people unique and a never ending mystery.

Except if they're looking for trouble with me then I'd have no mercy for them. :)

Both love and happiness are the same as the air. Even though it fills the world, if you don't understand it, it's the same as if it doesn't exist.

Weskalia

Weskalia

Half robotic cat half desbear

If you want a realistic example, here's one.

I'm believing you and I can do anything. We can change the world.
Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

Quote by RBgzzBasically i has the same point of view as anybody else, difference made us perfect, we fill on each others weak point. I don't care whether they had a handicap or whatsoever, as long as they can be a good friend, why not ?

Btw, Hisashiburi Luchia-san ^^

its has been a while ^-^ its good to see you agane ^-^

Quote by WeskaliaIf you want a realistic example, here's one.

absolutly amasing thank you for sharing this is just one of the forms of the commen fear of difference if only we could get past the thing called apperence this world would be a much better place wouldent it

??????
Signature

looker

looker

living of experiences

you must know that racism and sexism differs from place to place, i'm blonde/have fair hair but people don't seem to be annoyed because of that. however, racism is everywhere as long as people continue on looking down on others. i'm not racist or anything like that but i can't help looking at handicapped people in a sad way. it must be hard for them, but the problem is not also in the racism but in our comunity itself, because nowadays people make fun of fat guys, skinny guys, everything and i'm not exeption which saddens me a lot, i don't mind being friends with a black guy or a chinese or someone from lapland if you know what i mean, friendship has now it's bases on our appearence... sorrowful to say it but most of us suck and that's how i feel about our world and again i'm part of "us".
this is my viewpoint regarding racism

Cheers

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

evelluchia

evelluchia

wow deep and yet very very true ^-^

??????
Signature

well i think im pretty different....i dont fit in with girls so i hang out with guys...because of this i seem 2 treat others as equals and usually end up becoming very good friends with them
only when theyre bullies do i start 2 get mean... they start makin fun of people who they consider ugly nd i refuse 2 just stand there nd listen...id rather beat the bleep outta them

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

so you must be a very manly girl theres nothing wrong with that and by you not being a bully your more of a man then they are for being bullies

^-^ im glad that you stand up for those who need it most

??????
Signature

evelsubaru

evelsubaru

the anime addict

wow so much on raceisem and things like that i wonder what would be the end of it all

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

i wouldent mind knowing that but its something that we may never be able to find out

??????
Signature

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

the difference, I feel they are special, why do not we treat they are? while most of us want people to be kind to yourself. did you know that blind people can see the world better than we are, I'm not sure I have a bit crazy but I really enjoy talking with they are and I love the look of their lives.
take deep inside, they are actually have a very colorful hearts

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.