Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Member wallpaper gallery count issue? - Minitokyo

Member wallpaper gallery count issue?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Tsunoh

Tsunoh

runs with cookies

According to my wallpaper gallery count I have 21 walls on MT: http://shigemitsubaki.minitokyo.net/gallery?index=1
however, when I count it myself they only add up to 19... which is bizarre.

I can't confirm either total though 'cause I've forgotten how many wallpapers I uploaded here; less than AP, for sure, because I didn't upload most of my speed walls.

Thanks in advance!

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Hi, not a mod or anything.. but I notice that when I'm offline and I switched the viewing mode in your gallery to thumbnails.. There really are 21 walls. It's kinda bizzare because normally only 13 are shown. lol hope this helps any.

merged: 04-07-2011 ~ 10:16am
if I'm online though, the 21 walls still show though, in both modes. Maybe it was just a momentary glitch?

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Tsunoh

Tsunoh

runs with cookies

Hmm. It seems to be a glitch on my side only... possibly the userstyle I created hid something >> thanks!
edit never mind, found and fixed the issue :| I'd fiddled with the Gallery browse options and forgot about it.

I guess this topic can be considered closed.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Tsu is so epic that she solved the problem without any help from the staff.

A COOKIE IS YOUR REWARD!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.