Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsu u so noob lol - Minitokyo

Tsu u so noob lol

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Tsunoh

Tsunoh

runs with cookies

Hi MT.

This is actually a pretty old wall I forgot to upload, but ever since the new 'Achievements' system I've been QQing about whether or not to upload stuff (cause if it's not Elite, it's just gonna make achieving Level up harder) this is basically speed walling with texture overload and a design as overused as... I dunno, planet brushes?

http://img269.imageshack.us/i/bebop1280.jpg/

scan:

Cowboy Bebop#513580

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Hiya. It is a pretty er, common concept, but you did it well. :) I note that you seem to have extended the background in the 'photo' - did you do that yourself? It's pretty good work, very well blended in. Haha, it will most probably pass, and you can submit it just to get it off your w-i-p folders. :P Unless you, idk, want to make it more 'meaningful' by adding shadows, hands, etc. to indicate emotion, someone looking at the picture etc. ^_^;

P.S. just noticed the siggy on your wall. lol Did you just change your name from shigemitsubaki to Tsunoh? :3 lol had me fooled.

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Tsunoh

Tsunoh

runs with cookies

yes, I'm shigemitsubaki. Cy noticed that people were having some difficulty typing my name (and I had to repeat my nick 'Tsu' a few times) so he used his MODPOWAS OF JUSTICE and changed it.
And yea I extended the BG myself, then threw textures on.

I'll think about that comment about the shadows and hands.

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

XD Modpowas of justice XDD. This is called mods flaunting authority being responsible for making things easier for members..? Hehe :P
'Tis a big change. I'm sure it will be much appreciated XD.

Hope to see your new wall. :3 Unsurprisingly, it looks good already. :P

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Tsu I really like this wall, yes I'm a big time cowboy bebop fan, it looks slightly off center, was that your intention? I like it all the same. I like how you have it laid out on a counter of sorts and some people have been known to take that idea and add different colors to the background. if you do submit it, and it works out that it stays I hope you try more, in the future, with this style. I don't believe I see this often in the artwork and find it quite interesting :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Tsunoh

Tsunoh

runs with cookies

@xuan

Yes that was my intention, like it's been casually tossed there. I'd only try this style with Bebop and a few other animes though, cause they just have that nostalgic feeling to them that not many other series have. The scan was basically perfect and all that was needed was a bit of extension.

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

by it's appearance, it already very good, but since you want someone to comment bout' improving your work (coz this is The Sandbox, haha), here i go:

BTW: try to enhance the separation of the table(?) to the photograph. Less grain on the table(?) would work. it would look better that way (i think).

and since the photograph sure looks old (torn edges and sepia?), some smudges (that won't really be of concern really) could be applied.

and, msot important of all:
i look forward to seeing this wallie in a 16:9 if possible.. haha.

and that's all IMHO.
(if i'm sounding like being overrated, my bad. i suck at details, and i really tend to get biased on the way.. haha)

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

Tsunoh

Tsunoh

runs with cookies

@awkwardusername
Ok, I'll try taking out a layer of texture. And probably enhance the shadows a bit. Not sure what you meant about the smudges though. And actually it already has a 16:9 res over at KISUKI.net lol I'm just polishing it up a bit before submitting to the new, tougher MT.

No worries about the nitpicking, crit is always good with me!

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

yay! widescreen!

oh, smudges? forget that. haha. it looks very nice in widescreen, but something is bugging me.
it's already good and such, but, my eyes like to see some space. like moving the photograph more to the right, and showing a bit more table(?)/space..

what i really said was optional.

bout me critiquing, i'm always unsure because, me, myself, is not an artist. i do not make any form of drawn/manipulated art. i'm not too good of a photographer though i think it is my second best ability in creativity.

Yosh!
/me is exited to see the wallie!

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

I hope that you submit it soon as Cowboy Bebop is my personal fave. The upper right corner, obviously a curved edge catching some glare could perhaps have a more brilliant highlight but I hate to be fussy needlessly. I have always found that if there is a particular place where your eyes continue to travel, and you experience a bit of displeasure looking there, that is the area in which you may find an imperfection or challenge to expunge. Otherwise I don't see anything that I am bothered by personally. I like it.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.