Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Demotivational Poster's? - Minitokyo

Demotivational Poster's?

Like this pic?!

YES!
3 votes
No
8 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I was thinking, and i've noticed somthing on this site. There's no Demotivational Poster's. Can we start uploading those here on minitokyo.net? Because i've made an awesome Demotivational Poster for the new "Blood-C" Anime. Can i please upload it here? Here it is. And yes - I did actualy make it. First i spliced the pics togather, then i made the poster format on photobucket.

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo355/AnimeAddict147/Blood-C-1.jpg

...Already uploaded it on Zerochan.net xD

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

There are no Demotivational Poster here because most of the times, if not all the time, their quality is really low and doesn't meet our standards. Since they're made of screencaps, they are usually small, and thus, not big enough to fit a wallpaper resolution.

Plus, MT is not an imageboard, Demotivational Posters are best fit for zchan in my opinion.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

I agree with Fran, MT is just not a place for uploading Demotivational Posters.

But if you to want members on MT to see your work you can upload them on Zerochan an then link to them on your userpage :)
(I can help you with the HTML coding if you need it)

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.