Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem with all previous PM: - Minitokyo

Problem with all previous PM:

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

The problem is that all the PM that I previously received, and i send are incompleted, you can only read a "small part of the note" the rest disappeared! 0__0! A friend of mine also happens the same! please look if can "fix the problem" (I would like to keep my previous PM) thanks!^^

Signature

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

I had a similar problem with a lot of my reviews and info suddenly disappearing, but after a few days it seemed to fix itself. I believe MT has been having a number of similar bugs lately and that the mods and Sheqel are working on it, so I recommend giving it some time. ^__^

Also, this other forum talks about a similar problem: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t71297 and links to yet another similar one.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

this issue has been poping up in different areas in minitokyo the MT staff are currently working on the issue ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.