Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tag-licious Announcement - Minitokyo

Tag-licious Announcement

Group announcement by Tag-licious

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Hello dear members,

as some of you know the staff is constantly discussing how to improve the tagging system and make tags easier to use in a staff-only thread, so here are some of the recent updates from that thread which need to be brought to your attention.

Notices for official Taggers and/or staff members:

The Food Tag

The Food tag was in state of chaos, mostly because of the large number of sub-themes, but we've managed to sort most of them into smaller groups (such as Fruit, Dessert, Vegetables, etc.).

Please do NOT parent each individual fruit or vegetable under the tag Food. Each of them are tagged under Fruit and Vegetables respectively which are in turn tagged under Food following the tag hierarchy system, so there is no need for double parent-tagging.

Artbooks & Visual Novels

While some tag types get automatically tagged under their Meta tag (e.g. Series, Studios and Mangaka) with others you have to add them yourself, for example:
artbooks should be tagged under Artbooks
visual novels should be tagged under Games

This does not apply to the reporting form for the Tagadmin.

Notices for all:

Cooking / Baking

The Cooking & Baking tag have been separated and re-defined. The Baking tag is used for the cooking of sweet things only, as for the cooking of savory dishes (or unknown dishes), please use the Cooking tag.

Typography, Text and Numbers

The Typography tag has also been sorted out and all members are reminded to follow the instructions that are written in the tag description.

Typography is only to be used in Wallpapers and Indy art for artistically placed text where as Text should be used on Scans with text.
Japanese Writing is used wherever there is Japanese text/characters, them being kanji, hiragana or katakana.
Numbers are tagged under Text, but the Text tag will not be automatically because of cases where numbers are used in Typography.

Fate/Stay Night

A few members asked for the Fate/Stay Night tag to be divided into its many spin-offs, after some discussing the staff has given the green light.

That's the good news, the bad news is that the gallery is once again in the need of sorting out, including a re-check of the Fate/Stay Night Wallpapers and Indy art categories that we're previously marked off as finished in the ABC's: F's thread.

Here is the list of the new Fate tags:
Fate/Apocrypha
Fate/Extra
Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
Fate/Stay Night
Fate/Zero

Please report the fixes in the Tag Admin.

That's all for now, we'll keep you informed. :)

Regards,
Yami

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Hopefully this will make things easier for everybody!

Keep up the great job >D

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Me approves. XD

I was also confused many times upon seeing fruits and vegetables and all that so this will make it a lot easier. :3

Signature

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Thank you so much for all of the hard work that has been put in to the tagging system, and for keeping us updated!

I pretty much stayed away from tagging anything food related until now, so it's nice to know how it works :)

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

DokiDokiChan

Retired Moderator, Tagger

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

>:D I like having annoucements like this, let's do more~

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses
"How do you break a heart of gold?"

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Will start start sortin'

Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Thanks Nana~
Good information to know!

Signature Image

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

Oh, I've actually read all of it :3
Shall try to remember.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.