Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Please - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

nekolalugo

nekolalugo

GOOD LUCK !! ^^

i wanna diffrent my draw back

"Everyone never know me"

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

I'm not sure what you're asking for? Are you asking for help with improving a certain artwork, or did something you posted get deleted? If it's a deletion you're talking about, let me know so I can move this thread to the correct place. Also, if you're appealing something, please post your deletion message in your first post. Either way, please be more elaborate.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

I think you might be referring to your submission called 'Different'; in that case, it was deleted due to 'Doujinshi Quality' and you can post an appeal for it to be returned back in the Deletion Appeals. Posting a deletion message you got also helps; moderator's comments are usually on the bottom of the deletion message.

Signature

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

You probably need to read the policy and faq before you keep posting things.
What you uploaded, the Chobits submission, is not even a doujinshi. Not a vector nor drawing and thus, it doesn't qualify to be in the indy art section. It was just a retouced scan.

And in the future, you have to follow the guidelines stated here: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t66262

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

nekolalugo

nekolalugo

GOOD LUCK !! ^^

OKay,
thanks...

"Everyone never know me"

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.