Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT Maigetsu: Issue No 32 - Minitokyo

MT Maigetsu: Issue No 32

If we added a collaboration option, would you use it?

Yes
685 votes
No
120 votes
I don't wall
309 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Quote by darthas Btw does Firefly look like that irl? ---> +10

Yup, FFW is hot as hell! No kidding :O

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by Huesin

Quote by darthas Btw does Firefly look like that irl? ---> +10

Second. Firefly will knock you off your feet and not let you get back up. Better recognize, Darthas!

Signature Image

Always a joy reading it!

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

*chokes at the amount of information on the wall*
*Thumbs up for Bad End VN joke*

Well , a new feature would always be welcomed - you never try - you'd never know :P

merged: 11-02-2011 ~ 05:57am

Quote by CyanideBlizzard

Quote by Huesin

Quote by darthasBtw does Firefly look like that irl? ---> +10

Second. Firefly will knock you off your feet and not let you get back up. Better recognize, Darthas!

It's already too late , he had asked the inevitable question which would lead to his inevitable death.
R.I.P Darthas , I'd send you dried flowers every decade.

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Quote by CyanideBlizzard

Out of all the quotes given about her beauty.. this one makes her sound like she's going to ruffle me in an alley lol

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

How does a "dark , musky alley which stinks of dried blood" sound?
Mmm... Let's add in some effects..

"Darthas found himself dragged into the dark and dimly lit streets. His head in a daze for he was knocked in the head from behind. A strong grip was upon his collars and he have neither the strength nor the mind to escape from his plight. The moon is hidden behind the clouds , as though in fear of what would happen next. Darthas found himself slowly dragged into an alley. His eyes slowly grew accustomed to the lack of light. Bodies are every where , as though they were turned inside out. Blood splattered across the wall - some were dried , some were fresh. Even the ceilings were painted a crimson red as drips of the liquid known as life drips upon the killer's next victim. Slosh , slosh , slosh. Darthas found himself dragged through organs ripped from their owners and blood which fills the alley like a pool. He found himself laughing like a maniac. His mind had broke. The sickening laughter cracks the silent night air in this moonless night."

There.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by darthas

Out of all the quotes given about her beauty.. this one makes her sound like she's going to ruffle me in an alley lol

One thing is for certain. You'll never meet another woman that's like her.

We need to have an issue dedicated to this fact.

Signature Image

sure I will! why not? =D

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

The MOD LIFE & MT COMICS Section is hilarious to be honest xD
---> @The Compiler, what the heck did you do with your test? :P and based on those assignments you mentioned, you probably created comics for MT that will last for a year.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Tsunoh

Tsunoh

runs with cookies

Thanks to my forum style when browsing I caught all the Easter Eggs! I think... lemme count them again...
Wonderful issue, loved the comics especially (GOTTA TAG 'EM ALL!) and the interviews. Also, I'm very honored to have been part of this issue of MTM, thanks you guys :D

Quote by UberDogI have to agree with CB and SolenmSerpent this issue rocks! Compiler's comic was too funny. Great work fellow Minitokians.
...and who knew that Shaq was Not of this Earth?!? O.o

Thank you ^^

Quote by AiiraThe MOD LIFE & MT COMICS Section is hilarious to be honest xD
---> @The Compiler, what the heck did you do with your test? :P and based on those assignments you mentioned, you probably created comics for MT that will last for a year.

Thanks XD
Note that I wasn't smiling while completing the assignments xD
And whoa! The Collaboration option got so many votes.
I wonder what it is though...

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Quote by TheCompiler

It's an option to enable wallers to add another person (collaborator) when submitting a wall - that way both people can be credited and have a wallpaper featured in their gallery instead of only one party. :3

Signature

Quote by alenas

Quote by TheCompiler

It's an option to enable wallers to add another person (collaborator) when submitting a wall - that way both people can be credited and have a wallpaper featured in their gallery instead of only one party. :3

:O
Two people collaborating on a wall?! Wow! I can't wait to see 'em! I hope that feature gets enabled soon! :D

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Quote by CyanideBlizzard

Quote by darthas

One thing is for certain. You'll never meet another woman that's like her.

We need to have an issue dedicated to this fact.

December's issue should be for Firefly Appreciation Month! \o/ :)

As for the collaboration, I don't currently wall, but I might if there were a collab option. Hope it gets passed. >.<

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Lol, wow... so much love! You guys are too much! (o^_^o) <-- firefly's blushing face

firefly appreciation month = firefly's birthday month too. XD

Signature Image

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

It should detail everything about her, what she does, what she plans to do and how to contact her.
Especially the last one.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

So, December = Firefly's Stalkee Month then? :o

Anyway, awesome issue for Maigetsu! Egg hunting was fun~
And Mai-chan likes mascots and Kimi Ni Todoke? :DDD *Has ideas*

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Good issue, guys! Sorry I couldn't keep up with writing the soap opera... *shame*

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Daydreamer1

Daydreamer1

V2FFTB

Loved the MT Planet. It was cool, hilarious and awesome. I wish if we could find a fixed portion for this in every issue. The comics and the Puzzle and Game were good too. Is it just me, thinking that this is one the best issues yet?
And the Pika-chu song

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Quote: firefly appreciation month = firefly's birthday month too. XD

My bday in on december too :'D

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

This calls for an issue dedicated for Firefly and Fran. I think this might be a bit too awesome for MT though. Let's do it anyways!

Signature Image

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

^ Agreed. It's magical dedication time! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Man..... How on earth did you do that comic strip O_O I wanna do that too. By the way, thanks for the newspaper! I wanna be in the business too :3

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

I'll mail Mai-chan in December with my appreciation for them and all they've done ;)

[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.