Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tags added to SOS "Dance Dance" Brigade. - Minitokyo

Tags added to SOS "Dance Dance" Brigade.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Every couple of days when I log in I get several notifications of Tags being added to this image. There are no new tags added to this. This has been happening since the newest visual update of Minitokyo. For some reason it seemed to stop a couple months ago but has begun to start anew as of October.

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

This probably isn't a bug, it's just that sometimes tags get added by mistake, then removed right away, and you still get the notification.
Tagging can cause a spam of notification to the scanner, but there is a option to disable getting notifications about added tags :)

Go to http://my.minitokyo.net/notes and then click on "Notes Settings" (right above the list of notifications) and un-check "Tags Added".

Hope it helps :)

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

fluke

fluke

Quote by Yamibou-EveThis probably isn't a bug, it's just that sometimes tags get added by mistake, then removed right away, and you still get the notification.
Tagging can cause a spam of notification to the scanner, but there is a option to disable getting notifications about added tags :)

Go to http://my.minitokyo.net/notes and then click on "Notes Settings" (right above the list of notifications) and un-check "Tags Added".

Hope it helps :)

So getting 1 tag on the same image per day for the last...year isn't a bug? I will disable the notif's anways but that seems awfully strange to me that it's always the same image.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I'll notify Sheqel about this to fully make sure of the situation.

Signature Image

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Which is the submission in question?

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

SOS "Dance Dance" Brigade

I think that's the one

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Melly

Scanner

Melly

Not to derail, but I've been having the same problem with Barajou no Kiss: Punishment 7, so I'm not sure this is an isolated issue.

fluke

fluke

Quote by Fran
SOS "Dance Dance" Brigade

I think that's the one

Thanks for getting the link, I forgot to put it in my OP.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

would it be possible to not delete the "offending" notifications for a bit? (and post here when you have accumulated a couple) thanks

fluke

fluke

Quote by Sheqelwould it be possible to not delete the "offending" notifications for a bit? (and post here when you have accumulated a couple) thanks

Can do.

merged: 12-07-2011 ~ 10:37am
I have currently acquired 2 of the notifications so far.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Reviving this thread to see if this is still a current issue you're having, fluke, or if the problem has been solved.

Signature Image

fluke

fluke

Quote by CyanideBlizzardReviving this thread to see if this is still a current issue you're having, fluke, or if the problem has been solved.

Thank you, I have saved 7 of the notifications in my inbox so far.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

you can clear the notes if you want, i've put another tracker in place.
thanks

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.