Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Went to check welcome message after joining group and got error - Minitokyo

Went to check welcome message after joining group and got error

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

Subject says it all. Was directed to this page, and when I went back to check my "Notes," the welcome notice had disappeared.

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Interesting issue; I'm planning on joining another group soon as well, so I'll see if it happens to me then- has it vanished from your PM inbox as well?

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

Still in my PM inbox. It's just not in my "Notes" section.

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

? I think it's common. ^^;
The welcome notice shows up in the notifications, then after you've read the PM, it stays in the PM inbox; but doesn't show in the notifs anymore. Unless you select that PM as 'unread' again, that is.
Same thing happens for all PMs in the MT Inbox... :)

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

it's as aozoraskies says: all PM, including welcome messages for groups, get removed from the Notification page as soon as they are read, but welcome group PMs used to get deleted completely from your inbox - obviously, since I don't have any of them in my inbox.

Now, since I haven't joined a new group in ages, things could have changed and they now remain in the inbox, or maybe I just deleted all of mine before, the point is that all read PM get removed from the Notification page.
So, unless I misunderstood, it's not a bug, but a feature of MT that goes back as far as I can remember.
A feature I'm not too fond of, I might add, because I keep forgetting to reply to people.

@aozoraskies
You can set them as unread?! I never saw that option, all I have is the Select Inverse & Delete selected button, where is it?

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

I guess I wasn't very clear...

1. I joined a group
2. Notice appeared in my Notes page
3. When I clicked on said notice in my Notes page, it went straight to an Error page
4. After arriving to said Error page, it had a link to this bug report forum
5. At this point, when I checked the Notes page, the original notice was gone. There was, however, still the welcome message in my PM Inbox.

If all of this is supposed to happen, I guess that's ok...?

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

I'm sorry I misunderstood ^^;
So you can't read the message now? And just that one?
I got the same thing earlier, but when I tried opening it again it was ok. I assumed it was server thing.

The staff will look into it :)

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

No it's cool ))

Yeah, I can't read the message through the Notes page anymore - after I clicked on the link that one time that led to an error page, it disappeared.

It's no biggie. Just an odd bug.

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

I've just hit the same bug, but I had deleted all the notifs after I clicked on the link, so I didn't duplicate the disappearance part :]

Buggy URL: http://my.minitokyo.net/pm/inbox/1154962
Error Message: There was an error with the database. If this problem persists for more than 10 minutes, please make a bug report.

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

bumping this thread if it's still a problem.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.