Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 YOUR (BLUE) EYES ONLY- MEMBER ART CONTEST - Minitokyo

YOUR (BLUE) EYES ONLY- MEMBER ART CONTEST

Group announcement by Make-your-best

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

Well the title is a rip from the CLAMP artbook "Your eyes only" XP Forgive me!
This contest is for ALL submissions that have a Member ART TAG applied on them!
It could be a wallpaper or an indyart, as well as a fanart or an original art!
Anyway, the first theme will be: BLUE EYES :D
So any member art's submission that has blue eye/s in it can be used for this contest :3

What you have to do to enjoy this contest is pretty simple:
- after you upload your work, that has to follow MT's POLICY, advise me with a post in this topic
- remember to write in the description that your work was made for THIS contest, and add a link to this topic :)
- If you want, you can use the same work for the wallpaper contest, but it has to follow the rules from both contests :)

This contest will be closed on 14 APRIL 2012 at midnight GMT

PS: This thread originally had in it results of previous contest; so ignore the first page's post, please XD The results now are here

ENTRIES
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2985/1entrie.png http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/8470/2entrie.png http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/53/3entrie.png http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/7554/4entrie.png http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9130/5entrie.png http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/84/6entrie.png http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/7272/7entrie.png

PRIZES
- AWARD for the First Place of MT MEMBERS' rank (MT Members' choice award)
- AWARD for the First Place of Judges' rank (Judges' choice award)
- AWARD for the First Place of the final rank
All awarded works will be add in the FEATURED GALLERY ITEMS of the group :)

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

the results are out! congratulations everyone!~

Signature Image

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

yay for the results ^_^ congratulations for the winners ^_^ . Agrees with Raffa with my wall, due to time issues I had to paint like that ^^, I'm hoping to repaint it when I have more time ^^'. Loves all the winners entries <3

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Congratulations to the winners. I'm agree with the result, It won the best work in my opinion.

My groups:
mt-italia make-your-best s20-signaturestudio vectory clamp-a-holic simple-ism japanese vector-wallers chamber-of-kings

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Congratulations to everyone! :D Yay, Rissa-chi and Ride got first place~!
The banners are really lovely too. <3 <3 Looking forward to the new layouts. :3

Thanks for the critique as well, I'm so glad to have it. Haha, I agree about the sloppy bits and the lineart, I actually didn't notice the slip-ups with my shading until I read your comment and checked my wall again. xD I see my shading technique cut off points, painterly was indeed a bit of a risk considering the contest theme - still can't have imagined this wall with vector-style shades though lol. I'm super glad you like the composition and textures and my little signature xD.

Regret that jakuro's got disqualified though. >.< I thought her wall was a pretty good take on the theme..

Holy moly I got second place. @-@

Thanks Raffachan and srsn for judging and commenting! :D This contest went well~ And welcome to riho88riho, darkkrisna and chubbykitty~

P.S. I like how my wall got no.4 for most of the rankings. lol

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

Congrats to the winners, and ty for the welcome ^^

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

yay! the results are out! :D
congrats minna! xD I totally agree with the final results xD these wallpapers were so GREAT ♥
*gasp* @ Raffachan.. thx so much for the comments and your ranking TAT didn't expect it at all x'D
welcome to the new members! ;D

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

Congrats to the winners!
I'm agree with the result, wall by Rissa-chi is my favourite one, and the wall by RideOnMusic is the highest quality work.

@Raffa: thanks for your comment. I'm agree, my wall is a bit random, I wasn't sure about the layout myself. Anyway, it was fun join this contest ^.-

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

Thanks to all of you, really ç________________ç
I'm happy that the contest went well!

Congrats! This went well for the first contest. Too bad I didn't get to vote XD

Signature

congrats to everyone~ Love the banners :o
Unfortunately won't be joining in on the next comp.

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

@Nenri: there are three new contest, take a look :3
@Ride: yaah! I'm happy that you liked the banners! I'm sad that you can't enjoy the new contest ç_ç But can't you enjoy the Vector Contest, too?

Oh, yeah! I saw them. Already picked my scans XD If only I had more time to finish up everything. Oh, god, why is the day so short T^T :)) *snif snif

Signature

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

Which contests would you like to enjoy? :3
I didn't receive any pm from you..so you was talking about the vector contest or member art contest, I suppose :)

I was talking about all the contests :)) Still, even though I'll try to make something for all of them, I'll probably be able to participate only in the first two :P
PM sent for the first one! I didn't realise it, but I was THIS close to missing the deadline XD
But, damn, the rules are hard to understand. I don't want to offend you or anything, but if you'd like, I could help you write the posts in a more.."by the book-English". How about it? It would be my pleasure, really. And it might reduce the number of misunderstandings.

Signature

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

ahaha, thanks a lot for your propose :) I'm sorry about it, but I was really in hurry when I wrote that post, and actually my english sucks :p
So yeah, your help is welcome! :D

When the time comes, just pm me the text if you want and I'll try to help as much as I can. Rest assured, I check in daily, even if it's only for 5 sec XD

Signature

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Wow, I'm late! Congrats, guys! :D

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

STARTING NOW, this thread will be used only for questions/entries about YOUR EYES ONLY contest :)
Anyone that had sent his/her work in the other topic, he/she doesn't need to post again here :)

ps: in the spoiler I left the link for the topic's result of previous contest.

merged: 03-12-2012 ~ 12:09am
Ok, since I'll be really busy in March and I saw that deadlines are pretty close, I decided to extend all of them!
So, for this contest, the NEW deadline is 14 APRIL 2012 at midnight GMT

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

Here's my entry ^^

Flight by chubbykitty
Flight by chubbykitty

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

Thanks again for the entry :3 First post uploaded!

WizemakerS

WizemakerS

-Indonesian Manga Artist-

This is my entry for Blue Eyes contest :)

Promise by WizemakerS
Promise by WizemakerS

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

Really thanks for the entry Wize :D And welcome in the group ^_^

my entry :)

http://static2.minitokyo.net/thumbs/31/00/580031.jpg

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.