Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Looking for wallers! - Minitokyo

Looking for wallers!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

Hi guys!

Some may know me around the community as a (used-to-be) waller with most work being submitted in the Indy art section now. I've been in the community for years so I've come here seeking help ^^

I'm looking for people who would be interested in starting a pokemon graphics (wallpapers, pngs, avatars) site with me.

Qualifications:
- love of pokemon!
- have samples of wallpapers (samples don't need to be pokemon)
- have msn/aim (if not it is ok, but preferred)

I have knowledge of php, html, and designing websites so no need to know that bit. I'm basically looking for a staff to help me run it.

If anyone is interested please pm me with samples ^^ If you want to see my work, just view my gallery as well :D

Questions and comments can be posted here and i'll reply asap~

Thanks!

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

@chubbykitty
I would be interested! XD What kind of stuff are you looking to make?

As for samples, you can reference my MT gallery, or my Pokemon wallpaper site Pokewalls (I should be done that blog in about 4 or 5 months XD)

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

Maple! I've seen your pokewalls :3 I love them <3 I'll pm you with more info :D

and the site is made if you guys want to see:

http://dd.itsumo-online.net/

I'm not sure I'll be very reliable, and I only really like pokemon up to second gen. Do you take part-timers? XD
erm, uh…you know what my gallery looks like. haha. Do you till want samples?

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

I'll pm u darth! :3

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.