Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Talk Like a Pirate Thread - Minitokyo

The Talk Like a Pirate Thread

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 133 total items

Shiver me timbers, the wee poppet aimets 'er sidearm at me. Ye need pray thee fortune smile kindly upon ye, fer I fear yer powder be not dry, what with the tempest of th' deep and brine me see on ye gun. Have ye but a final chance ta bear me thy rum and ye 'buss, lest me cutlass drive midst ye 'eart. Harrrr...

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

Yer startin' ter sound like some barkin' Shakes... Shapes... whate'er that welp's called in Bri'ain. Ahoy, matey, I just got some new booty... bottles o' rum. Fancy a par'y?

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

We're rascals, scoundrels, villans, and knaves,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,

I'm moving to Ireland so I won't be online much.
I'll try reply to your message when I can.

Signature Image

It be 'ard t' nay make merry with th' spirit a rum, what with th' crew singin' chanties, it be, Harrrr... who be it lettin' a lady a'board? Bring 'er ta me capt'ns quarters fer a spot a rum an' merry makin', arrrr.

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Lady...? I see no lady 'ere. Ye must be a bit 'igh from all 'at rum.

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We're beggars and blighters, ne'er-do-well cads,
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads,

That there rum'll do that te a man!

Signature Image

Harr, no fool me be, spot me sure, can a poppet in th' garb of a scalawag buccaneer. Ye be welcome to me crew still, ye fit in 'ere better'n many of the swabbies aboard, th' miserable excuses fer sailors they be.

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

I won' accept no less 'an bein' Firs' lieutenan', cap'ain.

- The Doctor

Yo ho ho, shiver me timbers me bucko, yer brazen speak be proof ye 'ave the 'eart of a pirate. Ye'll be me numb'r one, aye. A Capt'n can nay ask fer a more fittin' first mate, arrrr...

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Aye aye cap'ain. What be the name o' yer fine ship?

- The Doctor

*raises a tankard* A toast t' me new first mate! Me ship be yer ship too now, me matey. 'Er name be The Pearl of Fortune. On to the seven seas with we on the morrow. Treasure waits fer we all on the four winds! Harrrrr.

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

*raises and bumps tankard to Cap'ain Hoo's* A stunner this Pearl be! Can't wait to see our Jolly Roger blowin' in the wind! And booties 'ere we come!

- The Doctor

The Pearl of Fortune nay be readied fer th' voyage ahead. 'Ave th' crew make 'er ready. Provis'ns and powder load th' lot of ye in 'er hold. Set sail we all at dawn me hearties... harrr.

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Aye aye Cap'ain. Rum... We must 'ave the barrels in the Pearl's belly first.

- The Doctor

Ye be mad fer thinkin ye can sail me waters. No treasure need be Plunderin' so long as I rule these seas ye salty sea cats.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

Avast ye scurvy scallywag, ye c'n either join our crew 'r take yer rest in the 'eart o'Davy Jones' lock'r! Harrr ! Man the cannons, aim a'midships, heave 'r leeward and make ready! We nay any warnin' shot off'r. Them's that cross ways with Capt'n Hoo be th' mad ones.

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Aye Cap'ain! Swab, Powder, Waddin', Shot, Firrrrrrrrrre! And that be bull's eye Cap'ain!

- The Doctor

Harrr! Ye've aimed true, 'er mizzenmast be splinters an' she's takin' in the sea from 'er port side. Board 'er swift fer plunder an' capture Capt'n Xal-san an' bring 'im t' me. Leave th' rest of 'is crew t' yer cutlasses and th' sharks!

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

I can't be talkin' like a pirate cause I'm not as good at this as ye scallywags! :(

Signature Image

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Cap'n. I be brin'in' ye Xal-san. I also find a welp 'ere and he be not in our sweet trade. Wot do we do with 'im?

- The Doctor

Ye still think ye can take on not a captain, but a god of the seven seas? Almost laughable ya salty bilge landlubbers. By jove, ye sorry excuse fer pirates got me all giggly inside.

Signature

Harrr, more god forsak'n he be, lucky fer thee me cutlass not test yer m'rtal'ty, wager me does yer skewer'd bell'd bleed like a fat boar. Bind 'im tight'r an' hang 'im high frrom th' jiggermast by 'is feet. If 'e nay calm 'is natur' we'll 'ave t' keel haul the wretch'd varlet. Now we t' the pondrin' on th' whelp ...arr. How old a lad 'e be? Ask 'im where belongs 'e do. If 'es an orph'n 'es bett'r off on the high seas wit' we lot. If'n 'es be ransomed ye'll 'ave t' take 'im to shore 'n th' skiff. 'Armin' a whelp bad luck it be. An' keep yer eye on Captn' Xal-san, a trickst'r he be, 'eard tales me 'as.

Aye ye salty sea clam. I'd place a bet on ye wager, then ye can see teh cutlass torn to shreds fer placin' steel on the skin of a god. Despite the fact, I will let ye pass me waters Captain Hoo'yah. Tales 'bout ye self has seen itself in all borders of the world like the tide. I deny all claims as a captain, as I am more than that. Just speak to the mermaids, they serve me.... In more ways than one. Arrrr. Hahahahah.

Signature

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

No nay! Ye must be a pirate! Sea gods be not talk like that!

- The Doctor

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 133 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.