Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Submit Review Problem - Minitokyo

Submit Review Problem

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

I've tried quite a few times to submit a review I wrote for Xenosaga. But I keep on getting this:

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY gallery_items.favorites DESC LIMIT 6' at line 11
at
SELECT gallery_items.id, gallery_items.name, users.name AS uname, animes.name AS aname, gallery_items.name AS cname FROM gallery_items LEFT JOIN users ON gallery_items.uid = users.id LEFT JOIN animes ON gallery_items.aid = animes.id LEFT JOIN gallery_cats ON gallery_items.cid = gallery_cats.id WHERE gallery_items.aid = ORDER BY gallery_items.favorites DESC LIMIT 6

....................... Anyone can help? Mods? xo

Signature

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

This should have been written in the Help section. Unfortunatly, I can't help you. Try again and if it still doesn't work, go to the Support section and tell them what's happening in the Support Inquiry section.

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Check if your submission went through after you have tried to submit it. Sometiems it just gives that error. Sheqel is propably fixing it already.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.