Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Review Battle: RESULTS! - Minitokyo

Review Battle: RESULTS!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Mt-Maigetsu

Administrator

Mt-Maigetsu

Fillling you in on the latest.

Aaaaaaaand the results are in!

Reviews were judged in four categories: style, thoroughness, objectivity, and balance, with each category being worth 5 points for a max of 20 points. The scores from all three judges were then added together to form the final score (3 judges x 20 points = 60 max points). Anyways, now for the part everyone cares about:

1st: Animefreak114 - 55
2nd: Tama-Neko - 50*
3rd: CyanideBlizzard/Distortion* - 50

Weskalia - 43
Akiranyo - 42
fallenkaze - 36
Daydreamer1 - 32
*Tie was broken by a secret judge.

Just as a reminder, the prizes are as follows:
1st place: UP/sig/icon pack, banner
2nd place: sig/icon combo, banner
3rd place: banner
(The wonderful and lovely Pandemonium91 will be in touch with each of the winners in the near future about their prizes.)

Judges' comments will be compiled by SnickerdoodleNinja and posted on individual reviews shortly. If anyone wants to see their score broken down completely for each category and for each judge, simply PM Snicker and she'll send them your way.

If anyone has any suggestions/critiques/ideas for future contests, please share them! We want feedback as to how everyone felt about the contest.

Finally, a big thanks to everyone who participated and congrats to the winners! Hope to see more reviews from each of you in the future. ;)

Signature
	Image(The Policy) A must read! (The Userguide) For day to day living!
(Forum guidelines) Keeping it clean! (Common problems and their solutions) Got you covered!
Visit HeadQuarters for more juicy goodness or contact your nearest friendly moderator.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Whoa! I'm shocked that we managed to place in a contest with so many great reviews and several veteran reviewers!

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the critiques that were offered for the reviews themselves. I definitely would love to improve my style of writing, and if it's acceptable I would love to know what areas to focus in. However, that is only if such a thing would be possible.

It was an absolute blast competing, and I definitely would love to challenge Tama and Animefreak to a rematch sometime down the road! : P

Thank you for putting on this fantastic contest, Snicker. I greatly enjoyed it. A big thank you to Pande for judging this as well, and for the rest of the judges too! This was truly a blast!

Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Congrats to all of the winners, and a big thank you all of the participants!

Signature Image

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Glad to see some fresh life in the reviews section! Congrats to all the winners and thanks to the judges and staff for organizing!
And Cy, don't worry, I've got a Tales of Xillia 2 review on the back burner, and a couple of games in queue for review once I've finished playing through them (Tales of Hearts R, Fantasy Life and Macross 30 are all likely.)

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Congrats to all the winners! :)

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

Daydreamer1

Daydreamer1

V2FFTB

Congratz to u all .. :)..
Hopefully i will become good enough to get my hands on one of those in the next event. :)

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Congratulations to everyone, and hope we can do this again the future! :)

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

animefreak114

animefreak114

The Cranky Anime Critic

Well damn...

O__O

I thought CyanideBlizzard/Distortion would have me beat since their reviews are so much fun to read and I have a tendency of being long winded. Still any critiques and things I need to work on are always appreciated since I'm still kinda new to reviewing anime so I'll have to get to PM-ing Snickerdoodle on the double once college finals aren't taking up most of my life!DX

It was a lot of fun to be competing with such good anime critics and getting out of my online hidey-hole :D

"I despise common sense. I've seen the world from every possible angle. This cruel, this ridiculous, this beautiful world..."

Mishieruu

Mishieruu

Insomniatic

Congratulations to everyone! =]

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.