Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Group Customization Questions - Minitokyo

Group Customization Questions

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

angelearth10

angelearth10

God's Daughter

Hello,

My Group Wallpaper Games-2 seems to have some issues that I as admin. cannot fix but I also have questions on Customizations.

First, off my front page doesn't show 'all' members and says I only have '5' when I actually have '11' without counting myself. So, is this the way things are suppose to be? Or did something happen to my front page I don't know about?

Second, uploading banners is difficult. I've finally gotten the main banner up and running but I cannot get the banner for my Groups Blog to upload. Since, there was a section for posting things that are external for my group. I'd love to use this option but it just doesn't seem to be working.

Third, I've searched around MT looking to find threads and even the FAQ's section for information on customizing my Group page. The FAQ's was helpful but out of date... unless the control panel is some place I don't know about.

Which leads me here wondering can I do anything to customize my group page?

I know the HTML is available for customizing in the admin's tools but does that mean I have to write a whole knew HTML for my front page? I get lost and confused so, please help. And forgive me if I put this in the wrong thread.

Desperate Admin.
::Angel::

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Answered here: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t73262

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.