Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Quotes 2 - Minitokyo

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 20 of 21 « Previous 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next » 501 total items

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Why Must I cry?" ~ Peter Tosh

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

He who thanks but with the lips
Thanks but in part;
The full, the true Thanksgiving
Comes from the heart.
~J.A. Shedd

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission."
~ John F. Kennedy

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Beware of the anger
of the mind.
Master your thoughts.
Let them serve truth. The Dhammapada

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Where's the Beef?" ~ Some hungry elderly woman

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

with gentleness,
overcome anger.
With generosity,
overcome meanness.
With truth,
overcome delusion. The Dammapada

BuBbLeS!

Signature

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

George S. Patton

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

How can I be still? By flowing with the stream. Lao-tzu

BuBbLeS!

Signature

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Not to have flexibility to change is a tragedy in itself, and have too much flexibility not to stand for anything is a tragedy in itself. Yogi Bhajan

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him/her drink" ~ Old English Homilies(cira 1175)

“Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith. Item by item he has to reason out every nook and corner of the prevailing faith. If after considerable reasoning one is led to believe in any theory or philosophy, his faith is welcomed. His reasoning can be mistaken, wrong, misled and sometimes fallacious. But he is liable to correction because reason is the guiding star of his life. But mere faith and blind faith is dangerous: it dulls the brain, and makes a man reactionary.” ― Bhagat Singh

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Meh." ~ UberDog

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Enlightenment, for a wave in the ocean, is the movement the wave realizes it is water. –Thich Nhat Hanh

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"The price of greatness is responsibility." ~ Winston Churchill

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Leftovers in their less visible form are called memories. Stored in the refrigerator of the mind and the cupboard of the heart.
Thomas Fuller

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Get Over Here!" ~ Scorpion

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

What is sauce for the goose may be sauce for the gander but is not necessarily sauce for the chicken, the duck, the turkey or the guinea hen.
Alice B. Toklas

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Have it your way." ~ Burger King

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - General George S. Patton

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

"Last Thanksgiving I shot my own turkey. It was fun. That shotgun going, Blam! Everybody at the supermarket just staring. Why track them when I know where they are?" -Kenny Rogerson

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"In the end it all comes out crap..." ~ UberDog

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

"If you stand in the meat section at the grocery store long enough, you start to get mad at turkeys. There's turkey ham, turkey bologna, turkey pastrami. Someone needs to tell the turkey, man, just be yourself." -Mitch Hedberg

BuBbLeS!

Signature

"I don't eat turducken, or anything that begins with those first four letters so arranged." - Hooyaah

page 20 of 21 « Previous 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.